2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Green Day: Bullet in a Bible
Pavel
Apr 5 2007, 10:18 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (brainlesswonder @ Apr 5 2007, 02:29 AM) *
That statement just made me feel really old.

Why is that???

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus
Apr 5 2007, 10:42 AM
GMC:er
Well, Green Day was formed -89 I think, so I guess that's why smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Iluha
Apr 16 2007, 11:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EohcNfPREU

I guess he does know some pentatonics, anyways, I'm not a big fan of the band, but they got some great songs which I like listening to now and then.

and to the guy who said In Flames sux, **** you smile.gif, their the band that saved me from the hip hop trap 6 years ago, and I will forever cherish them.

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Apr 17 2007, 03:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Guitar Master123 @ Feb 18 2007, 03:06 PM) *
Here are some vids of Green Day's biggest tour; Bullet in a Bible. I bought the DVD and CD for only $20!
Green Day RULES! tongue.gif
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=gree...llet+in+a+bible

I personally enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Asphyxia Feeling
Apr 29 2007, 11:50 PM
Dookie is one of my favorite albums. don't care much for their other work though.

however, i agree with what someone else said here. as much as Billy Joe can't play guitar, he followed his dreams and is UBER famous, with tons of adoring fans. meanwhile, we all bash him on the internet, then go back to learning sweep and taps and whatnot.

all it takes to get famous in a band is commitment and persistence! all the talent and sweeps and chording blah blah blah is just extra.

*note*

i'm not pointing at anyone at GMC when i made the "bash him on the internet" comment. it's more directed at the friendly folks at the ultimate-guitar forums. haha, seriously, go make a topic with "Billy joe", "green day", "blink 182", "MARSHALL MG AMP" or "SPIDER III IS COOL" and you will be flamed to oblivion =(

--------------------
What did you learn tonight?
while shouting so loud, you barely joyous, broken thing.
You are a voice that never sings, is what i say.
You are freezing over hell
You are bringing on that end you do so well
and you can only blame yourself, is what is say.

+Quote Post
spdalton
Apr 30 2007, 06:23 AM
QUOTE (Asphyxia Feeling @ Apr 29 2007, 04:50 PM) *
haha, seriously, go make a topic with "Billy joe", "green day", "blink 182", "MARSHALL MG AMP" or "SPIDER III IS COOL" and you will be flamed to oblivion =(

Haha so true. Forums such as those are very strange in that respect, they can function as one big flaming entity, if that makes sense.

--------------------
IPB Image
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way

http://www.myspace.com/cashnz

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:03 PM