Cube
Lester
Sep 23 2008, 03:59 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey Guys,

I'm getting a cube30 from my father in 2 weeks, anyone has any experience with this amp?
Maybe tips & tricks or a pedal you could recommend?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fire
Sep 23 2008, 04:19 PM
GMC:er
i have a pod 20x and u wont need any pedals besides wahwah i think
the distortion is more than enough smile.gif (at least for me) and the built in effects delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, tremolo and phaser are also very good quality! smile.gif

hope that helps

cheers

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
If you think you understood what I said, you neglect that the things you hear, are different from the thing I thought of. - Got it?

+Quote Post
ChrisVdS
Sep 23 2008, 04:45 PM
GMC:er
It's a very decent amp i got the cube 20x and tested the last guitar i bought on a cube 30x it has more amp models and thesame features as the 20x. I did bought a ditortion pedal (Boss MT-2 Metal Zone) for better distortion on my 20x i can't really remember how the distortion channels were that i don't have on the 20x

It's great value for the money you spend on it.

--------------------
Gear:

Fender "California series" stratocaster
Roland Cube 20X
Peavey Envoy 110

+Quote Post
Lester
Sep 23 2008, 06:16 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey guys,

thanks for the help, the difference between the x and the no-x version is only an inbuilt tuner right?
I was thinking about getting a metal zone pedal and a wah wah maybe, but i'll try the amp first and maybe that's enough for me already.

+Quote Post
Fran
Sep 23 2008, 07:01 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Roland Cubes are nice amps for the buck, specially Cube30 & 60, as their cone is bigger. You'll love that amp I'm sure smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Lester
Sep 23 2008, 08:06 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Fran @ Sep 23 2008, 08:01 PM) *
Roland Cubes are nice amps for the buck, specially Cube30 & 60, as their cone is bigger. You'll love that amp I'm sure smile.gif

Thanks for the help, I feel pretty confident now making the right choice of amp smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 23 2008, 08:25 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Lester @ Sep 23 2008, 09:06 PM) *
Thanks for the help, I feel pretty confident now making the right choice of amp smile.gif

Yeah that amp should be very good for home use ! You will be very satisfied !! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:49 AM