Parkers
Tjchep
Sep 21 2008, 07:16 PM
GMC:er
Well, as some of you may know, I'm looking for a new guitar. I played a parker a while ago and loved the sound, and feel of it. The peizo was a big plus too.

My only question is, How is the tremolo on these? Is the tuning fairly stable? Or it will just fall out of tune shortly after using it.

Thanks guys.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
David Wallimann
Sep 21 2008, 07:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tjchep @ Sep 21 2008, 02:16 PM) *
Well, as some of you may know, I'm looking for a new guitar. I played a parker a while ago and loved the sound, and feel of it. The peizo was a big plus too.

My only question is, How is the tremolo on these? Is the tuning fairly stable? Or it will just fall out of tune shortly after using it.

Thanks guys.

I've used the Nitefly and the Deluxe and love the tremolo on them.
Very stable and doesn't get your instrument out of tune.
I don't think you'll be disapointed...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Sep 21 2008, 07:55 PM
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ Sep 21 2008, 07:19 PM) *
I've used the Nitefly and the Deluxe and love the tremolo on them.
Very stable and doesn't get your instrument out of tune.
I don't think you'll be disapointed...

You seem to use your Nitefly more than your deluxe.. why's that?

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Sep 21 2008, 08:02 PM
Instructor
I've played on Kris's Parker a few times, and I can say that the tremolo is great!
Really high quality and it's very easy to work with. And i did not experience any tuning issues smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 21 2008, 08:11 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
FYI I edited the typo in the subject so it spells Parkers

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 21 2008, 08:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
Ooh, I'd love a Parker... I just love the design!
Just too bad that all the Parkers I've seen here in Norway are way too expensive for a student sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 21 2008, 11:54 PM
The tremelo system is fine. They never go out of tune when using them. Really high quality.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Sep 22 2008, 07:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tjchep @ Sep 21 2008, 02:55 PM) *
You seem to use your Nitefly more than your deluxe.. why's that?

Just because I try to keep the Deluxe for studio work only. I use the Nitefly for my teaching here and at school and it's just more handy...
:-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Sep 22 2008, 07:24 PM
I played a parker at Guitar Center and it was SWEET!! Too bad
a 13 year old mowing lawns can't afford one... smile.gif

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
Saint_arc
Sep 28 2008, 08:12 AM
I am currently playing on a Parker nitefly here in alaska for all my gigs. Never had a issue with the tuning. Even when it is stored in its case traveling for days it still stays in tune. Now if I can quite snapping my E. Gotta love locking tuners!!

Mike

--------------------
Mike

Alaska..........I'm so going to retire here!!!!

Guitars:
Parker Fly, Fender Deluxe American Strat, Taylor 414ce.

Amps: Fender Supersonic 212/head, Fender Champion 600, Powered Mackie floor wedge.

Effects: BOSS GT-10, Line 6 POD Pro XT, Sennheiser Wireless, TS 808 tube screamer, BOSS RC-20XL Looper, SW-95 Cry Baby Slash wah, Weeping Demon Wah, Route 66 overdrive/compression, and many more.

+Quote Post
Noangels
Sep 28 2008, 06:22 PM
The parker trem system is very well behaved,and I love the allan key type big and bulky trem arm pakrers have too!
Very stable,you cant go wrong with it

--------------------
Ibanez geo and a line 6 spider

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:31 AM