> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Yash's Preparation Spot
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 22 2014, 09:44 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Nov 21 2014, 02:44 PM) *
Ok. But I'm still going all over the place? Want me place a recording?

Yes, mate - that would be great, because in that way, not only that you will be able to focus on finishing something, but we will also have tangible material on which we can work together and you will be able to see and hear your progress in time smile.gif

Let me know when you can have a recording for me in respect to the vocal drill and the metal rhythm lesson - these two shall be our points of focus for now, ok?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yash
Nov 23 2014, 11:15 AM
GMC:er
Yes sir. I'll record today. But, my voice is kinda sore from the concert last night. More on that in a chill out thread wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 23 2014, 12:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Nov 23 2014, 10:15 AM) *
Yes sir. I'll record today. But, my voice is kinda sore from the concert last night. More on that in a chill out thread wink.gif

Hey Yash - if you don't feel like singing, wait 1-2 days for your voice to come back to normal. If you force yourself, things will not be too good - give it a bit of rest wink.gif I'm telling you from experience that that's the best way to do it. Record the metal lesson instead - your hands feel ok, I bet? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Nov 23 2014, 12:44 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 23 2014, 03:37 PM) *
Hey Yash - if you don't feel like singing, wait 1-2 days for your voice to come back to normal. If you force yourself, things will not be too good - give it a bit of rest wink.gif I'm telling you from experience that that's the best way to do it. Record the metal lesson instead - your hands feel ok, I bet? biggrin.gif

I'll wait today. I screamed so much last night laugh.gif Read the whole story in the chill out thread if you want to and have the time smile.gif And, let me practice the thing first, then I'll record. I have barely started tongue.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 23 2014, 03:37 PM) *

I'll wait today. I screamed so much last night laugh.gif Read the whole story in the chill out thread if you want to and have the time smile.gif And, let me practice the thing first, then I'll record. I have barely started tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 24 2014, 10:00 AM
Instructor
Hey Yash smile.gif Take your time - by all means, you should first follow the steps I described in the thread where we first discussed about the metal lesson and make sure you can play it without effort - focus on timing, clean playing and nailing the details.

If you will be able to play it thoroughly at a slow tempo, you won't have any trouble when you will be dealing with the original speed smile.gif Let me know how it goes and also, if you want to share a slow tempo video with one of the slow backings, please do - that will make things easier for you, as we can spot the potential issues before they become more difficult to fix. Post it here and we'll take it from there wink.gif

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:55 PM