Hey Online Gmcers!
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 17 2012, 06:42 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I can see many of you online and I was wondering... what are you working on right now?? Are you working on a GMC lesson? Just jamming? Reading the forum? listening to music??

what's up?? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrewkc6
Oct 17 2012, 06:46 PM
GMC:er
I am an online course for work and also checking out all the lessons I've missed while I have been gone cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 17 2012, 06:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Andrewkc6 @ Oct 17 2012, 02:46 PM) *
I am an online course for work and also checking out all the lessons I've missed while I have been gone cool.gif

That's cool!! Welcome to the forum mate! smile.gif
So what lessons would you recommend among the new ones that you are discovering?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Andrewkc6
Oct 17 2012, 07:04 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 17 2012, 05:50 PM) *
That's cool!! Welcome to the forum mate! smile.gif
So what lessons would you recommend among the new ones that you are discovering?

Well, ive been working on an old Malmsteen one for a while now. I've been around since 2008 but I changed my email and accidentally changed my user ID haha. I think next I will be tackling modes of the rising sun or finish the Tornado of Souls solo.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 17 2012, 07:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Andrewkc6 @ Oct 17 2012, 03:04 PM) *
Well, ive been working on an old Malmsteen one for a while now. I've been around since 2008 but I changed my email and accidentally changed my user ID haha. I think next I will be tackling modes of the rising sun or finish the Tornado of Souls solo.

Ahh ok!! I saw that it was your post number 1 so that why I said "Welcome" biggrin.gif that's really cool stuff! Any REC take on the way?? smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Oct 17 2012, 07:41 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero

I was browsing and listening to some lessons. Also practicing along to Greg Howe techniques lesson. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 17 2012, 08:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Oct 17 2012, 03:41 PM) *
I was browsing and listening to some lessons. Also practicing along to Greg Howe techniques lesson. smile.gif

Cool! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:22 AM