Idea For Gmc
shredmandan
Aug 8 2007, 11:51 PM
GMC:er
I was loking at Andrew's open page on theory and were it says guitar repair is still not up.I think it would be awesome to get some video's and detailed info on doing guitar repairs,simple stuff like adjusting the string height ,intonation,truss rod ect.It would be really awesome to have a guitar tech put out something new every week or so.Maybe even get to showing how to do mods on your guitar and peda's.I know it probably wont happen but figured i would mention it because i know im not the only one that would enjoy it and it would make this place tha much better since it is guitar master class. biggrin.gif

Shredmandan

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SEANCD2005
Aug 8 2007, 11:58 PM
THAT WOULD BE COOL

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 9 2007, 01:24 AM
QUOTE (SEANCD2005 @ Aug 8 2007, 06:58 PM) *
THAT WOULD BE COOL

YEAH
i would like to get some video lessons on detailed repairs along with mods.There is a place where you can buy these chips that are effects like delay distortion ect,and you can make a on off switch on your guitar for them and it's built in the guitar!I would love that.

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
JVM
Aug 9 2007, 01:46 AM
Learning Roadie
This is definitely something GMC could benefit awesomely from biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 9 2007, 02:17 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (JVM @ Aug 8 2007, 08:46 PM) *
This is definitely something GMC could benefit awesomely from biggrin.gif

+1 - That would be a cool addition if Kris could find the right guy to do it smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 9 2007, 02:26 AM
Maybe we can convince this guy tongue.gif
http://www.ibanezrules.com/tech/setup/index.htm

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:35 PM