Download Vids...., plz help
Ryan
Apr 5 2007, 12:21 AM
GMC:er
hey just wondering if i can download some of these videos some how..cus some of them...lag and skip on me...like the phrasing 1...and also the lick beginners 1....is there some place i can download them???

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 5 2007, 09:35 AM
GMC Founder
No it is currently not possible - if anyone else is experiencing this please pm me!

Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 6 2007, 10:22 PM
You know I went to my friends house and his computer did this to me too.
Then when I came home and tried it GMC's videos were working properly again.
So my help would be maybe try another computer or make sure there's nothing wrong with yours
Not trying to scare you. It could be your computer is just slow huh.gif

! biggrin.gif Hope it helps biggrin.gif !

This post has been edited by beebo: Apr 6 2007, 10:23 PM

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
Apr 7 2007, 03:18 PM
Actually it CAN be done, but you have to have an understanding of how Kris and his designer set up the website.

With that being said, why bother? Kris has provided us with knowledge and guidance that if it weren't for his website some of us would not experience in our lifetime. We should show respect for the instructors' talent and hard work by leaving the videos online and viewing them here at the website only.

If people were able to easily download the videos, before you know it they would be all over the internet (good guitar instructional videos are hard to find). And what kind of motivation would Kris have to continue teaching us? Probably none.

If the videos lag on your end it could be a number of things. Problem with internet provider, badly fragmented hard drive, too many things running background, spyware,failing router, failing cable/dsl modem,etc.

Here's an idea. If you have a laptop or another computer at your place connect it to your internet and see if you get the same result when trying to view the videos from here. If you do, then you have eliminated the possibility of software problems on your computer and you can now look into the possibility of a bad cable/dsl modem, bad router or a problem with your internet provider (bad line, network glitch,etc.)

Sorry for the long post. But I felt I had to add my two cents about downloading the videos.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:40 AM