> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

Sensible Jones' Bend'n'blues Manual
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 9 2014, 07:46 AM
Instructor
Hey Neil! So glad to start working together with you smile.gif How about beginning with the two lessons I have recommended in the collab thread:

First this one:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Short-Phrase-Blues/

and then this one:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...osition-switch/

The thing here, is to learn the lessons as close to the originals as possible and then, use the backings to create your own lines, based on the elements, concepts and techniques you have learned here wink.gif What do you think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
Sensible Jones
Sep 9 2014, 03:58 PM
GMC:er
Sounds like a good way to start mate!!
biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 10 2014, 07:58 AM
Instructor
Great to hear that Neil! What are your thoughts on the first one, mate? Have you already managed to sort it out, or any parts of it? What's the most difficult thing you found about it, so far?

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 10 2014, 05:44 PM
I did try that first lesson when Sinisa first posted it. The main two things I struggled with were the articulation and the picking dynamics! Having just given it another run through I've just found it a lot easier than when I first tried.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 11 2014, 08:31 AM
Instructor
Oh, I see smile.gif Well, those are indeed the most important things in this lesson, so I was wondering, would you share a recording of the lesson, in your interpretation? I think it will make an excellent discussion start in order to see if and what you have to focus on smile.gif

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Sep 10 2014, 04:44 PM) *
I did try that first lesson when Sinisa first posted it. The main two things I struggled with were the articulation and the picking dynamics! Having just given it another run through I've just found it a lot easier than when I first tried.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 11 2014, 04:36 PM
Absolutely! I'll get it done and posted over the weekend for you!
biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 12 2014, 07:46 AM
Instructor
Perfect! Looking forward to see the recording wink.gif What guitar will you use this time? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 17 2014, 04:10 PM
I'll post a take of Sinisa's lesson at the weekend Cos!
As Sinisa used his Tele I guess I'd better dust off the G&L again!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 18 2014, 07:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Sep 17 2014, 03:10 PM) *
I'll post a take of Sinisa's lesson at the weekend Cos!
As Sinisa used his Tele I guess I'd better dust off the G&L again!!
biggrin.gif

Wow, yeah, I just remembered you have a G&L - I always looked in admiration towards that guitar because of Alice In Chains' Jerry Cantrell smile.gif
What sort of a model do you own?

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 18 2014, 08:11 PM
Mine's a USA G&L ASAT Special. Like this one but mine has a Rosewood Fingerboard. This one is 3 years older than mine which is why it has the Maple 'Board'.
Jerry Cantrell's was a 'Rampage' model. I had one for a while, great guitar! I'd buy another one but you very rarely see them for sale these days.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 19 2014, 07:37 AM
Instructor
The Tele with a maple fingerboard is dream guitar biggrin.gif I think that they shouldn't make Teles with anything else but maple on the fingerboard laugh.gif

But anyway, I am looking forward to seeing your recording, Neil!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:18 AM