2 Pages V   1 2 >  
New Christmas Logo!
Maria
Dec 10 2007, 05:34 PM
Administrator
As you probably noticed, we have a Christmas lesson today by Ivan! That inspired me to go creative with the logo, and have some Christmas decoration! Oh, and by the way, the snowman is jamming (in case you didn't notice laugh.gif )

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
napsternova
Dec 10 2007, 05:36 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Maria @ Dec 10 2007, 05:34 PM) *
As you probably noticed, we have a Christmas lesson today by Ivan! That inspired me to go creative with the logo, and have some Christmas decoration! Oh, and by the way, the snowman is jamming (in case you didn't notice laugh.gif )

Looks awesome! Good job!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
--- Jump in with both feet and hopefully you don't land on your head---

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 10 2007, 05:38 PM
Lets go fishing!
Yes I like it, some nice snowflakes and snow man, tastefully done Maria ! smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Batista
Dec 10 2007, 05:39 PM
I'm sure it's just me beeing blind, but what logo are we talking about? Can't see any christmas decoration on any logo here sad.gif

--------------------
Seven Deadly Sins, One Deadly Syn

Gear list:
Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine White
Schecter Damien-6
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 10 2007, 05:40 PM
QUOTE (Batista @ Dec 10 2007, 04:39 PM) *
I'm sure it's just me beeing blind, but what logo are we talking about? Can't see any christmas decoration on any logo here sad.gif

Yeah I can't either sad.gif

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 10 2007, 05:41 PM

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 22 2011, 08:42 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 10 2007, 05:42 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Batista @ Dec 10 2007, 04:39 PM) *

Hit REFRESH ! biggrin.gif This is because your PC has cached the old Logo. I could go into the technical side of this but you might think me a nerd LOL!

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Dec 10 2007, 05:43 PM

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 10 2007, 05:45 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 10 2007, 04:42 PM) *
Hit REFRESH ! biggrin.gif This is because your PC has cached the old Logo. I could go into the technical side of this but you might think me a nerd LOL!

Ah I see it now. (Geek....... haha just joking matt laugh.gif )

+Quote Post
Batista
Dec 10 2007, 05:45 PM
Ahh thanks smile.gif Worked here. Won't think of you as a nerd mate, was kinda into those web things like designing and development myself a year or so ago.

But back to topic. Very nice Maria. Really stylish and cool smile.gif Good job!

--------------------
Seven Deadly Sins, One Deadly Syn

Gear list:
Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine White
Schecter Damien-6
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 10 2007, 05:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 10 2007, 05:42 PM) *

Geeeek boooohoooooooo!!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Sorry, just had to say it biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Good tip - i also had the old logo cached biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Nice job Maria! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Pavel: Dec 10 2007, 05:47 PM

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 10 2007, 05:48 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Pavel @ Dec 10 2007, 04:46 PM) *
Geeeek boooohoooooooo!!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Sorry, just had to say it biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Good tip - i also had the old logo cached biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Nice job Maria! smile.gif

LOL !!! YOU GUYS !!! wink.gif

Geek is cool, especially Guitar Geeks smile.gif

QUOTE (David.C.Bond @ Dec 10 2007, 04:45 PM) *
Ah I see it now. (Geek....... haha just joking matt laugh.gif )

Your for it ! laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 10 2007, 06:03 PM
GMC Founder
I hit refresh and got back the OLD logo...! sad.gif

Just kidding - very nicely done Maria! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 10 2007, 06:07 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 10 2007, 11:42 AM) *

My computer does that constantly, do you know how to stop that from happening?

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 10 2007, 06:07 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
It's lovely Maria - I looked up at my pc screen and just saw it, put a big smile on my face so a big thank you smile.gif .

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 10 2007, 06:51 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Well done , looks great ! wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Dec 10 2007, 06:55 PM
Instructor
I noticed that this morning. Very cool!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
MickeM
Dec 10 2007, 07:04 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Ho ho ho yay it's christmas coming!!!! biggrin.gif

Press F5 to refresh in case you don't see it

+Quote Post
exorcyze
Dec 10 2007, 08:55 PM
Awesome, i LOVE the snowman all jammin out! =D

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 10 2007, 09:01 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Yea I think its cool cool.gif , very classy and not too over the top, gr8! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 10 2007, 09:33 PM
Instructor
Very nice logo Maria, love the snowman! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:47 AM