Black Stone Cherry
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 22 2008, 12:43 AM
Instructor
Hey all! I have to say that Rokchik (Thank you! smile.gif ) recomended me to check this band, I bought one of their albums and it's great! I'm really enjoying to listening to it. I'm know that you are goind to say that they aren't original but I just can say that their songs rock. smile.gif

Check their myspace: LINK

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 12)
ZakkWylde
Jun 22 2008, 12:46 AM
Learning Tone Master
Yeah it's pretty much lynrd Skynrd with Black Sabbath mixed together but it still is cool

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jun 22 2008, 12:52 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 21 2008, 08:43 PM) *
Hey all! I have to say that Rokchik (Thank you! smile.gif ) recomended me to check this band, I bought one of their albums and it's great! I'm really enjoying to listening to it. I'm know that you are goind to say that they aren't original but I just can say that their songs rock. smile.gif

Check their myspace: LINK

I'm happy you enjoyed them Gabriel smile.gif I haven't stopped listening to them since I stumbled across them a few months ago. I think they are great. Did you check out Theory of a Deadman by any chance? Very Nicklebackish but still pretty good... plus they are Canadian wink.gif

rok

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 22 2008, 01:07 AM
Singing Instructor
They are just my kind of music.
Thanks for the link.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
jacmoe
Jun 22 2008, 01:36 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Jun 22 2008, 01:46 AM) *
Yeah it's pretty much lynrd Skynrd with Black Sabbath mixed together

Wow! Sounds too good to be true! laugh.gif

* off to check them out *

--------------------
QUOTE ("Steve Vai")
Start by playing something - a bend, a riff, a scale, a song - very slowly; if you make a mistake, start over; do this over and over, until you can play it flawlessly - and I do mean flawlessly - many times in a row. Next, gradually increase the tempo. Eventually you'll be flailing like a madman.

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jun 22 2008, 01:44 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
They're awesome, I got their first album smile.gif

Have they released more?

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jun 22 2008, 07:49 AM
Instructor
I'm listening them while visiting the forum and sounds really good smile.gif Love backing vocals !!! HEY HEY tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 22 2008, 01:33 PM
Instructor
Very nice music, refreshing smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 22 2008, 05:24 PM
Instructor
I'm glad that you liked! smile.gif I'm not sure but I think that they had more than one album.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jun 22 2008, 05:27 PM
GMC:er
awesome

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jun 22 2008, 06:17 PM
Instructor
Wow! I like them!!
Thanks Gaby!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jun 22 2008, 09:23 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 22 2008, 01:24 PM) *
I'm glad that you liked! smile.gif I'm not sure but I think that they had more than one album.

Besides the self titled debut, I believe they had a limited release live album and from what I have read they have a new album coming out on August 19th called Folklore and Superstition. The first single is on their myspace page and it's called Blind Man. (Gabriel has the link to the page in the first post of this thread and it's the song that starts playing when the page loads)

rok

This post has been edited by rokchik: Jun 22 2008, 09:23 PM

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Jun 22 2008, 10:44 PM
Instructor
thanks for the link Gabe .nice and great music

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:27 PM