Can anyone play the theme song to, MARIO (original version) help with one part!
beebo
Feb 21 2007, 09:29 PM
GMC:er
Hello Everyone I need your help,
quick question!!! Can anyone in GMC play the WHOLE song from the NES mario.
I only need help with one part. If you can play the whole song Tell me because I need to ask you how to do a certain part. I almost figured the whole song out by just using my ears, but one part is annoying the crap of me mad.gif please help!! thanks laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Fender23strat
Feb 23 2007, 10:36 PM
I forgot exactly how to play it but i have the tab for the entire thing. What do you need help with?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Fender23strat
Feb 27 2007, 11:21 PM
here ya go.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  mario.ptb ( 4.78K ) Number of downloads: 114

+Quote Post
beebo
Feb 28 2007, 08:52 PM
huh.gif It dosne't work on my computer! sad.gif It says it doen't recognize the file. Then I have to exit out immediately because I can't do anything else. Can u give me the part just where I needed or just send me the whole thing at [email protected]

+Quote Post
beebo
Mar 1 2007, 10:15 PM
Can you get it done or will it work huh.gif

+Quote Post
bricktop
Mar 6 2007, 01:23 PM
QUOTE (beebo @ Mar 1 2007, 10:15 PM) *
Can you get it done or will it work huh.gif

how about checking youtube. I've seen one video of a guy plaing it on an acoustic, sounded cool...

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Fender
Acoustic Guitars:
Amplifiers: Fender Blues Junior NOS
Effects:

+Quote Post
beebo
Mar 8 2007, 12:21 AM
He plays it but dosen't show you how to play sad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:30 PM