Robert Marcello And Enlightened Death, Two questions
Ayen
Apr 1 2008, 01:23 AM
GMC:er
I've got two questions and for the sake of space I've decided to combine them into one thread.

So first off, I've come across some videos of Robert Marcello, a guitarist with a style similar to your own and I was wondering if you'd heard of him. If so, was he an influence on you at all?

Also, Enlightened Death sounds great! Your solo is nothing short of awesome, and I've been dying to learn it. However, my skills at learning by ear aren't exactly great. I was wondering if there will be a lesson for Enlightened Death, and if you can give any time frame as to when that may come out. No rush or anything, just curiosity.

Thanks for reading!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ayen: Apr 1 2008, 03:59 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Apr 1 2008, 07:28 AM
Instructor
Hey Ayen,

I don't know much about Robert Marcello. A year ago I saw a vid at youtube with him promoting the Roland GR-20, that's all. But now that you mentioned him I did a search at google and found some more vids, and I think he's awesome! I understand he's from Sweden as well biggrin.gif is he related to Kee Marcello? huh.gif

Thanks for your comment on "Enlightened Death". I was kind of worried about that solo, because I'm pushing my speed limit quite a bit! laugh.gif If there's an interest about a lesson on that solo - I'd be happy to make one! smile.gif Can't say when it will be finished, but I hope I can start working on it this weekend smile.gif

-Marcus

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Ayen
Apr 1 2008, 05:47 PM
QUOTE (lavendell @ Apr 1 2008, 07:28 AM) *
I don't know much about Robert Marcello. A year ago I saw a vid at youtube with him promoting the Roland GR-20, that's all. But now that you mentioned him I did a search at google and found some more vids, and I think he's awesome! I understand he's from Sweden as well biggrin.gif is he related to Kee Marcello? huh.gif

Yeah, when I noticed he was from Sweden I immediately considered moving there. Me and a friend of mine discussed how you, Kris, and Marcello were all Swedish and happened to be awesome guitarists. I couldn't find anything on any possible relation to Kee Marcello, but that'd be great.

QUOTE (lavendell @ Apr 1 2008, 07:28 AM) *
Thanks for your comment on "Enlightened Death". I was kind of worried about that solo, because I'm pushing my speed limit quite a bit! If there's an interest about a lesson on that solo - I'd be happy to make one! Can't say when it will be finished, but I hope I can start working on it this weekend

I'm definitely interested, hopefully others are too!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Pizzoaro
Apr 10 2008, 04:17 PM
QUOTE (Ayen @ Apr 1 2008, 06:47 PM) *
I'm definitely interested, hopefully others are too!

¨

Yeah!:D

Enlightned Death solo would be awesome:D

--------------------
"Never give up!"

My Youtube

Check out pictures of my band here ---> Bandpictures! Remember to leave a comment!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:46 AM