3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Our Album Is Now On Itunes!
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 4 2014, 10:24 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I'm happy to announce that Cirse's Rompiente album is now available on iTunes. I hope that this is a first step to reach new countries with this one. It should be soon available in other sites like Rhapsody, Deezer and even Spotify.

This is the link:
https://itunes.apple.com/ar/album/rompiente/id833905392?ls=1

Attached Image

We used CDBABY to distribute the album. Then I will tell you the experience with them. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Mar 4 2014, 11:54 PM
GMC:er
Congrats Gab...Good luck with sales and reaching new countries...Exciting times for Cirse..I was just looking at the Cirse Facebook images of your weekend gig...fantastic band!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Palacios
Mar 5 2014, 12:32 AM
Learning Roadie
Alright. It should be really popular here in the US with the Chicano and Mexicano peoples. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Mar 5 2014, 12:37 AM

I'll buy your album! biggrin.gif

ps: Tell Luciana Segovia she's a babe, love her vocals even though I can't understand it - doesn't matter! Oh yeah, your playing was pretty good too.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 5 2014, 12:03 PM
Instructor
Let's spread it to the World smile.gif Best wishes for best album popularity increasement ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 5 2014, 12:44 PM
Instructor
Great to hear the news Gabi! I will also spread the word on FB and on my band's FB as well! wink.gif

I am curious to know about your experience with CDBaby as of now, we only sell CDs via our website/FB and at concerts.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 5 2014, 01:48 PM
Instructor
Thanks for the kind comments guys! I will share this thread with the other members of the band as I always do with Cirse related threads. smile.gif

In the past I used Tunecore and it was ok, I didn't have problems, but my new manager suggested CDBABY, so let's see what news and differences we find. At first, the edit / uploads section is easy and very complete.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Palacios
Mar 6 2014, 07:37 AM
Learning Roadie
Tell Luciana I said, "Hola corazon" biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Mar 6 2014, 07:43 AM
Learning Tone Master
This is a good news smile.gif Congrats and I wish you to have best sales. It's really a great album smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 6 2014, 10:46 AM
Instructor
And Monica knows what she's saying becaus she's a lucky winner of Your album biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
tonyk
Mar 6 2014, 11:25 AM
Sounds great.hope sells well.
Will you have to sing in English to break into other markets?

This post has been edited by tonyk: Mar 6 2014, 11:36 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 6 2014, 12:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonyk @ Mar 6 2014, 07:25 AM) *
Sounds great.hope sells well.
Will you have to sing in English to break into other markets?

yes, this is something that has been resonating on me but we have a lot to do with the Spanish language countries, and these countries don't like Spanish bands who think in English. Next targets are Chile and México. Let's see what happens in the future.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
AdamB
Mar 6 2014, 01:18 PM
Yep, it's on Spotify. Listening to it while I work. I have no idea what she's singing, except for the odd word now and then that I either somehow know from watching too many films or sounds sort of similar to the English.

But yea it's awesome. Will recommend to my friends.

On the singing in English thing, why not do both? Have songs with like mixed spanish and english, like spanish verses and english choruses or something.

If you ever do a show in the UK I'll be there!

-Adam

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Mar 6 2014, 01:47 PM
Congrats mate!

I also find it on Spotify and it's great album. Maybe I even learn some spanish with it wink.gif

I'll hope it sells very well! cool.gif

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 6 2014, 01:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 6 2014, 11:34 AM) *
yes, this is something that has been resonating on me but we have a lot to do with the Spanish language countries, and these countries don't like Spanish bands who think in English. Next targets are Chile and México. Let's see what happens in the future.

Ha, this is very interesting Gabi - so, in the Spanish speaking countries, bands singing in English aren't that appreciated, eh? smile.gif In Romania it's a mix, I daresay... I mean, people singing in Romanian are appreciated as well as those singing in English. I know of ONE band who sings in their mother tongue and has ENORMOUS success... Rammstein smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 6 2014, 02:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AdamB @ Mar 6 2014, 09:18 AM) *
Yep, it's on Spotify. Listening to it while I work. I have no idea what she's singing, except for the odd word now and then that I either somehow know from watching too many films or sounds sort of similar to the English.

But yea it's awesome. Will recommend to my friends.

On the singing in English thing, why not do both? Have songs with like mixed spanish and english, like spanish verses and english choruses or something.

If you ever do a show in the UK I'll be there!

-Adam

wou!! you are giving me good news! I didn't know that Rompiente was already in Spotify!! smile.gif Thanks.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 6 2014, 09:49 AM) *
Ha, this is very interesting Gabi - so, in the Spanish speaking countries, bands singing in English aren't that appreciated, eh? smile.gif In Romania it's a mix, I daresay... I mean, people singing in Romanian are appreciated as well as those singing in English. I know of ONE band who sings in their mother tongue and has ENORMOUS success... Rammstein smile.gif

yes, we don't have popular bands in Argentina that sing in English as it usually happens with European countries like Sweden, Germany and many others...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 7 2014, 06:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 6 2014, 01:06 PM) *
wou!! you are giving me good news! I didn't know that Rompiente was already in Spotify!! smile.gif Thanks.

yes, we don't have popular bands in Argentina that sing in English as it usually happens with European countries like Sweden, Germany and many others...

But out of what I know, you guys have songs which were recorded in English, right?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 8 2014, 05:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 7 2014, 02:54 PM) *
But out of what I know, you guys have songs which were recorded in English, right?

Yes, we did some experiment with the previous albums. Check this thread from 2009: biggrin.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=31522

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 8 2014, 09:05 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 8 2014, 04:52 AM) *
Yes, we did some experiment with the previous albums. Check this thread from 2009: biggrin.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=31522

I think it sounds great man - you should definitely write more lyrics in English. Why not make a double sided album? I mean, Spanish lyrics and English lyrics? It could be an opportunity to hit more listeners smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 8 2014, 10:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 8 2014, 05:05 AM) *
I think it sounds great man - you should definitely write more lyrics in English. Why not make a double sided album? I mean, Spanish lyrics and English lyrics? It could be an opportunity to hit more listeners smile.gif

I will talk about this with the guys again. Let's see what happens. There is another phenomenon that happens in Argentina,. There is a big part of rock fans (silly people) who thinks that a band "sell themselves" when they sing in English. This can sound weird for you, but this also happens here... ohmy.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:03 PM