College?
sigma7
Sep 20 2008, 04:32 PM
GMC:er
hey everybody! im off to college next year and was wondering if any of you can help me. I want to go to school with all the regular majors like math or history or something but I also want to go to a school with a guitar program of sorts. Like, I want to be able to take a math lets say logical math and at the same time take guitar jazz composition. I dont want to go to a school that is purely based on music like Berklee. Does anyone know if such a college exists because im starting to freak out?! mad.gif

-Alex

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Nemanja Filipovi...
Sep 20 2008, 05:26 PM
Singing Instructor
Well,I dont know a bout therew,but here in Serbia,I vent to a music school,and we had only six majors not related to a music,and 14 that does.We did not had a math(thank good : ))i suck at math,but we had enogh to learn some thing else that music.I hope you find your school.smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Sami
Sep 20 2008, 05:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
you wanna check out a liberal arts school, see i wanna go to a pure music school like berklee, but liberal arts schools are what sometimes offer both! Ill give you more info as i get it. Im going to college next year too smile.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 10 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

Hahahaha just imagine the cat hahahah

QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2009, 08:01 PM) *
The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

So true... To bad im still an artichoke haha

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:17 PM