2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Mirkoschmidt Mtp Thread - June
Adrian Figallo
Jun 1 2010, 12:16 AM
Instructor
Hey MirkoSchmidt!

it is nice to have you on my group of students for this next MTP phase, can you tell me somethings about you?, full name, guitar level, what equipment do you have, etc?

my MTP is very personalized so i would need a recording, a video if possible, to see how are you playing actually, and i'll give you 1 task per week, again, a recording is important so i know where to start smile.gif

i hope you enjoy good rhythmic and rock n roll cause you will be playing it a lot wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MirkoSchmidt
Jun 1 2010, 09:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey Adrian,

thanks for teaching me! Thats very nice!

ok, something about me:

my full name is Mirko Schmidt (yeah, my nickname isnt very creative^^) ,i`m 26 years old, married since 5 years, playing guitar since almost 3 years. i did the MTP with daniel realpe until january and it was great. sadly i had to end it after 2 month because i didnt had the time to play much guitar!
now im back, my tests are over, my holidays in cuba are over and im "on fire" to learn new stuff!

actually im playing a ibanez artcore and a Paul Reed Smith SE Custom. I`m playing a 100 W Tube-Amp at home, it doesnt sound that great because i cant play as load as i want because of my neighbour!
i bought a Vamp3 to record some stuff, but i hate recording, its so much work and i dont really like the sound and i dont really understand that crappy software. thats why all my videos are done with a digicam!

at the moment im working on the lesson: ROCKER RIFF 2 from gabriel, great tune! im uploading a take of mine right know, later i will post the link here, so you can see! its not good enough for a rec-take, but you can see my level i think. the lessons i can play are from 3 to 6. but most of level 5 and 6 lessons are much to fast for me! so i think im intermediate!

im really looking forward to the next 3 month and yeah i love rock n roll! i see your videochats a few month ago and it was great!!! i really enjoyed it!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MirkoSchmidt: Jun 1 2010, 09:39 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
MirkoSchmidt
Jun 1 2010, 10:09 PM
Learning Rock Star

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jun 1 2010, 10:44 PM
Instructor
Hey Mirko!

i see where you wanna go!!, let's see exactly where you are, this is, and probably going to be the first task for all my students:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Rock-Rhythm-Variations/

Please record yourself playing the whole number, again video is better.

Don't let the "level 2" trick you, if you don't have a rhythmic base it will show biggrin.gif, wanna see how is your overall timing, beat, and groove keeping, the last one for is not about playing in perfect timing, but playing "with the music".

Have fun trying to remember all the parts in order, i had to do my homework when i recorded it wink.gif.

Again, it is a pleasure to have you on board!

And yeah its the same post for everyone at this stage biggrin.gif but i do mean that is a pleasure to have everyone of you on board!

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
MirkoSchmidt
Jun 4 2010, 07:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
bahhh adrian,
that lesson is horrible! its so hard to play that! ^^
cant believe it man!
that video is only to show that im working on that! i will practice that much more the next day!
its a very good lesson for me, cant believe that its so hard for me to finish a level 2 lesson!
nice job man! rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jun 4 2010, 08:50 PM
Instructor
Duuuude, you are close man!!
i know it's a tricky level 2, but it's really easy if you see it smile.gif, now to play it tongue.gif.

you are exactly in the right way to make some progress here, relax that right hand, let it dance, you are playing the tight parts very good, just missing a little bit the groove on the groovy parts.

relax and enjoy cause the next lesson is all about groove, for me it is the first stone for every good guitar player.

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
MirkoSchmidt
Jun 7 2010, 09:43 PM
Learning Rock Star
ok, im still working on that groovy stuff. never played something like this before! very hard stuff for me! but its fun to play and im sure i can learn much here!
when will we start that next lesson?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jun 7 2010, 10:24 PM
Instructor
you are doing it very good!
next task coming later on today!

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jun 8 2010, 06:52 PM
Instructor
you got homework dude!

ok you need to keep working on that rhythmic playing, this lesson will be perfect for you:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Explosive_Punk_Rock/

i hope you do like punk rock smile.gif, every guitar player need punk rock, trust me on this one!

you have to record from 0:00 to 1:06, and if you want the solo, but that's a little heavy for now, is not a must.

have fun man!

BT Attached File  backingtrack_150bpm.mp3 ( 2.53MB ) Number of downloads: 223

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
MirkoSchmidt
Jun 9 2010, 04:26 PM
Learning Rock Star
hehe, yeah thats a great tune too!
i was thinking about doing that for rec, so its a very nice lesson for me!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jun 9 2010, 06:24 PM
Instructor
perfect, hit those strings!

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
MirkoSchmidt
Jun 9 2010, 08:49 PM
Learning Rock Star
ey, i have a question.
i see your hands doing something i cant find in the tabs!

it looks like you are playing in the first lick (0:14): E5, D5, E5 (1 octave lower) is that right? your hands are moving like this in my eyes.

the tabs for that would be:

9 7 0
7 5 2

but the tab is:

5 7 0
7 5 2

are you really playing that???

when i play that 57 chord it dont sounds like in your lesson!

im confused!!! blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jun 9 2010, 09:52 PM
Instructor
woooooooops!
it is:

9 7 2
7 5 0

biggrin.gif

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
MirkoSchmidt
Jun 13 2010, 10:26 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey there it is! im not really happy with the sound, i have to start recording my tunes! i did that with my digicam, but you cant really here the rythm stuff but you can hear the guitarnoise very much...
its fun to play that! until you give me new stuff to play i will learn the solo, its very cool, but really tricky rthym stuff!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jun 16 2010, 01:38 AM
Instructor
there you go my brother!, very very very nice take, you are dancing man!, that's the feel, really liked it.
you have to check your tempo tho, it is a LITTLE off in some parts, rushed in some, slower in others, not a big deal, you will get it right with more practice.

this lessons will help you a lot!, and remember this always, the right hand NEVER stops, like this song, in every song, rhythmic or lead playing, it never stops.

a full lesson now man, this is more complicated, but i think you can do it!

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Muted-...-Rhythm-Guitar/

apply what u learned in the last one, and this will be easy!

keep rocking man, i see u are playing better!

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jun 17 2010, 05:04 PM
Instructor
btw, the BT: Attached File  backing_track_normal_speed.mp3 ( 2.52MB ) Number of downloads: 239

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
MirkoSchmidt
Jun 22 2010, 09:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
hey adrian,
i had very much work with my right hand here... i think i can make a video tomorrow... i think my right hand is much better then before now. i practiced verey hard to have that up down up down rythm the hole time with the right hand! i hope i can do that in the video!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jun 23 2010, 12:00 AM
Instructor
go ahead my brother! im waiting on your take to give you the last assignment of this month smile.gif
did you submitted rec so far?

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
MirkoSchmidt
Jun 25 2010, 01:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
heeeeey,
my video is finish, but it need two hours to upload it on youtube... i post it here when its finish! i worked much on my right hand, now you can see it dancing! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
sorry for needing so long to make a video, i hope i will be faster with the next one!

yeah i did some rec takes so far, i did 9 videos for REC! And im very proud to be on the Rock Star Level! biggrin.gif

its weekand and i will have much time to play guitar! so it would be cool to know what lesson will be the next as fast as possible.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MirkoSchmidt
Jun 25 2010, 03:23 PM
Learning Rock Star

sadly im big in trouble at 0:36... the timing there was horrible and i need very long to find back to the song.

This post has been edited by MirkoSchmidt: Jun 25 2010, 09:57 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:13 PM