2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Pocket Pod Or Pandora Px4d?, Can't make up my mind
Igorrr
Oct 6 2008, 08:10 PM
GMC:er
Did the sounds on the PX5D improve compared to the PX4?
That would be sweet!

I had the PX3 actually before and hated the sounds. They are as bad as on the BOSS Micro BR. But nonetheless I'd recommend the pandora over the pocket pod simply for the fact that it is a much better practicing tool when you're travelling. Especially the rythm machine / metronome and the option to do short recordings (e.g. to create your own backing loop or play with harmonies) already beats the pocket pod by far.

I would'nt consider any of these for PC recording since there are a lot of free guitar amp VSTs which sounds better than these pocket/micro effect solutions.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sami
Oct 6 2008, 08:20 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Igorrr @ Oct 6 2008, 08:10 PM) *
Did the sounds on the PX5D improve compared to the PX4?
That would be sweet!

I had the PX3 actually before and hated the sounds. They are as bad as on the BOSS Micro BR. But nonetheless I'd recommend the pandora over the pocket pod simply for the fact that it is a much better practicing tool when you're travelling. Especially the rythm machine / metronome and the option to do short recordings (e.g. to create your own backing loop or play with harmonies) already beats the pocket pod by far.

I would'nt consider any of these for PC recording since there are a lot of free guitar amp VSTs which sounds better than these pocket/micro effect solutions.

I'd suggest the PX4 i have the pocket pod and i hate it now, it has a lack of features.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 10 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

Hahahaha just imagine the cat hahahah

QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2009, 08:01 PM) *
The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

So true... To bad im still an artichoke haha

+Quote Post
Sentenced
Oct 6 2008, 09:07 PM
Learning Roadie
Got my Korg PX5D some days ago and its just insane. I have already a G9.2tt but this little thing is amazing. I just use it through my PC Speaker and it sounds great, clean, crunch, metal everything works and yes Muris is right some preset sharing can help you find some good tones but you have to adjust yourself, but its easy with the Pandora.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:05 PM