Guitar Pro 5 Help
hostel
Dec 22 2007, 10:35 AM
GMC:er
I have guitar pro 5 and when i have a song and slow the tempo of it, the tempo is slower but after like 17 bars or something it goes back to its general tempo. Is this a known bug for guitar pro 5? What should i do?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
DeepRoots
Dec 22 2007, 10:44 AM
Get to da Chopper!
check at the 17th bar if there is a new tempo marking, this would make it change tempo. press f10 at this bar and deselect any tempo change that may have been put there.

Post back if that works smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by DeepRoots: Dec 22 2007, 10:44 AM

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 22 2007, 10:45 AM
Instructor
Never happened to me but i saw a lot of songs with tempo changes during the song and those are marked with a sign like a "quarter note=120". This can be changed in the mixer after you click the note at that bar/spot.

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
hostel
Dec 22 2007, 12:50 PM
Thank you very much, Noticed this now.

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Dec 22 2007, 06:02 PM
i used to have a similar problem (not anymore). When i played the song, it started at slower tempo than normal and then it was like "building itself up" until it reached the correct tempo. Yeah.. really weird. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:14 PM