> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
British Metal Collab 3
Socky42
Jan 28 2013, 11:51 AM
GMC:er

Here's my take. Bit shreddy, but whatever biggrin.gif

I emailed the files to you Gab.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Jan 28 2013, 11:59 AM
QUOTE (Socky42 @ Jan 28 2013, 10:51 AM) *

Awesome, I wish I was as good as you tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 28 2013, 02:00 PM
Instructor
Wou guys! I'm so impressed with everybody's job!! Thanks Socky, Jouve for your killer takes!! smile.gif

and special thanks ad congrats to Enlo & Grace for finally deciding to join a Collaboration! You are pure inspiration to all the guys out there connected that maybe don't feel 100% comfortable to join a collab here, or submit REC videos. You rock! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Jan 28 2013, 02:31 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 28 2013, 01:00 PM) *
Wou guys! I'm so impressed with everybody's job!! Thanks Socky, Jouve for your killer takes!! smile.gif

and special thanks ad congrats to Enlo & Grace for finally deciding to join a Collaboration! You are pure inspiration to all the guys out there connected that maybe don't feel 100% comfortable to join a collab here, or submit REC videos. You rock! smile.gif

Me being one of those people! I am too camera shy laugh.gif

I'm gonna send you some crappy video of me doing something on the guitar soon cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jouve
Jan 28 2013, 03:28 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Socky42 @ Jan 28 2013, 10:51 AM) *

Amazing sound and performance.

+Quote Post
Grace
Jan 28 2013, 09:09 PM
Oh my gosh you guys are doing so good!!! <3 I'm excited for the result biggrin.gif

Thank you maestro! It was worth it joining this collab smile.gif

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 28 2013, 10:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (sammetal92 @ Jan 28 2013, 10:31 AM) *
Me being one of those people! I am too camera shy laugh.gif

I'm gonna send you some crappy video of me doing something on the guitar soon cool.gif

It's true! You are also one of those that surprised us very much! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Jan 28 2013, 11:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
I just had some lousy 1½ weeks, and did not have the time to record anything this weekend as planned.
But tonight I came up with this:

It is not the final version I hope I get the time to make it better the next two days

--------------------

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jan 29 2013, 02:04 AM
QUOTE (Ulrik @ Jan 28 2013, 05:53 PM) *
I just had some lousy 1½ weeks, and did not have the time to record anything this weekend as planned.

It is not the final version I hope I get the time to make it better the next two days

I wish you well Ulrik! As I had told you, I have had a very similar experience as you have just gone through (TWICE). Things will work themselves out... smile.gif

Meantime, I liked your take! Good playing sir! smile.gif

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
tonyk
Jan 29 2013, 03:23 AM
As usual, a challenge for me. Nothing like a recording of yourself to highlight all those deficiencies.Helps focus the areas I need to work. Thanks Gab
The "takes" that you guys have already posted are great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSb_mrvZMJQ...player_embedded
https://soundcloud.com/tonyk525/british-3-1
https://soundcloud.com/tonyk525/british-3-1-solo

This post has been edited by tonyk: Jan 29 2013, 03:37 AM

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Jan 29 2013, 05:32 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 28 2013, 09:13 PM) *
It's true! You are also one of those that surprised us very much! smile.gif

biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 29 2013, 08:25 AM

Here is my Video Take for this Spiff Collab. It's got a bit of Metal Tongue In Cheek. smile.gif I used my Midi Guitar as a opposed to a real guitar for the vid. it's probably overkill but I produced it in FULL 1080p HD so the file is a bit large even when compressed. But I don't think we talked about resolution for video now that I think about it so I hope it's OK smile.gif

Here is a link to download the vid as an MP4 movie file.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2761041/Brit%20Met...%20Trim.mp4.zip

Here is a preview of JUST THE END of the solo on youtube. Enjoy!!!

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 27 2013, 11:17 PM) *
Nice one GRACE!!!! This is shaping up to be KILLER collab!

+Quote Post
Jouve
Jan 29 2013, 08:30 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 29 2013, 07:25 AM) *
Here is my Video Take for this Spiff Collab. It's got a bit of Metal Tongue In Cheek. smile.gif I used my Midi Guitar as a opposed to a real guitar for the vid. it's probably overkill but I produced it in FULL 1080p HD so the file is a bit large even when compressed. But I don't think we talked about resolution for video now that I think about it so I hope it's OK smile.gif

That's great. Even your hands look like 3D giant robotic ones. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
enlo22
Jan 29 2013, 08:53 AM
Learning Guitar Hero

can't wait for the result, it's funny how the 2 new people joining are both from Florida smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 29 2013, 01:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ulrik @ Jan 28 2013, 07:53 PM) *

I like your take Ulrik! Thanks for it! wink.gif

QUOTE (tonyk @ Jan 28 2013, 11:23 PM) *
As usual, a challenge for me. Nothing like a recording of yourself to highlight all those deficiencies.Helps focus the areas I need to work. Thanks Gab
The "takes" that you guys have already posted are great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSb_mrvZMJQ...player_embedded
https://soundcloud.com/tonyk525/british-3-1
https://soundcloud.com/tonyk525/british-3-1-solo

Cool video and take tony! Thanks for joining! smile.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 29 2013, 04:25 AM) *

Nice video master! Thanks a lot mate! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jan 29 2013, 06:19 PM
https://soundcloud.com/slavenko/brit-metal-3-final

https://soundcloud.com/slavenko/brit-metal-3-final-guit-only-1

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Jan 29 2013, 06:27 PM
Learning Rock Star
I decided to stay with my first recording:

EDIT
hmm just found something wrong in the video rolleyes.gif

Edit Edit:
Hmmmm hmmm checking sync of video and sound. OK
Looking at the video later, sound is lagging behind,
Closing the file and seeing the video later, in sync again huh.gif

So I just found out, that watching the video on loop is a bad idea, because after one loop the sound is delayed mad.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

So here is the video again

This post has been edited by Ulrik: Jan 29 2013, 06:49 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jan 29 2013, 06:41 PM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Jan 29 2013, 12:19 PM) *

Cool Slavenko... smile.gif

Nice Jackson too. Which model is it?

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 29 2013, 02:25 AM) *

Nice solo Todd, you look like an animated neon sign to boot! LOL... laugh.gif

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jan 29 2013, 07:28 PM
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Jan 29 2013, 06:41 PM) *
Cool Slavenko... smile.gif

Nice Jackson too. Which model is it?

Thanks Mrob

Jackson Ontario '88 custom shop strat

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 30 2013, 10:30 AM
It turns out I actually am a big NEON SIGN smile.gif Playing a guitar rig controller. It was a shock to me as well!! smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Jan 29 2013, 12:41 PM) *
Nice solo Todd, you look like an animated neon sign to boot! LOL... laugh.gif

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:41 PM