Aynsley Lister Again!
Sensible Jones
Nov 30 2009, 02:08 PM
GMC:er
I went to see Aynsley at Dingwalls in Camden, London last night where I saw him in May.
In May he was great but last night he really tore the roof off the place. In May it was the first show that the band had played with their (then) new Bass Player Midus Guarneri. Last night, after having been together on the road and playing constantly together for the last few months, they really gelled and her Bass Playing was beautifully understated. I met up with a couple of very old friends and had a great time. We got to chat with him very briefly afterwards too.
If he's playing anywhere near you I heartily recommend you take the time to check him out.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sensible Jones: Nov 30 2009, 02:10 PM

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
sted
Dec 2 2009, 10:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
Off to see him tomorrw mate with Buddy Whittington, cant wait! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
sted
Dec 4 2009, 12:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
Top night there! highly recommended for anyone who is a fan of great blues playing, highlight for me was Sugarloaf, great slide on that! Buddy was on top formas well, belting out some old Bluesbreaker numbers as well as some of his own stuff, great player!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 4 2009, 01:41 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (sted @ Dec 4 2009, 11:35 AM) *
Top night there! highly recommended for anyone who is a fan of great blues playing, highlight for me was Sugarloaf, great slide on that! Buddy was on top formas well, belting out some old Bluesbreaker numbers as well as some of his own stuff, great player!

Awesome news!!
He did his own support at Dingwalls! Came on and did a little solo set including a couple of John Mayer covers and then the band joined him!
smile.gif

Buddy's playing London in a couple of weeks!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:03 PM