Video Chat Homework - Jan 30th
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 1 2013, 02:57 PM
Instructor
Hey there everyone!

I posted this a little later because I wanted to make sure that everything is ok with doing it in the forum smile.gif

So - the tasks are:

- figure out all the notes making up the vocal lines (one verse part and one chorus part ) sung by Mr. Chris Cornell in Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun
- you have the chord progression posted in the video chat session - who doesn't remember them, PM me please smile.gif
- write the notes being played on each chord change right here in this thread! The first one to get them right is the winner smile.gif

I have already received a PM from Quantum with the homework done - he only missed two notes so if nobody gets a better result, the prize will go to him!

We are talking about a Days of Confusion official guitar pick!! biggrin.gif

Let's go GMC - you have till next Thursday!

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Quantum
Feb 1 2013, 09:03 PM
GMC:er
Hey, Cosmin! : )

Here is what I heard from the official video:
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg)

Verse:
(A6) C#,E,F#
(Am) C#,E,F#
(G6) C#,E,F#,A,E,F#
(A6) C#
(F) A,B,C
(E) D,C,B
(E7) A
(A6) E, C#
(A7) C#,B
(A#) D

Chorus:
(F) A,B,C
(E7) D,C,B
(A) C#,B
(A7) B,A
(Cadd9) D
(F) A,B,C-D-C
(E7) A,C,B
(D) C,G,A-B-A
(E) F#,A,G#

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 2 2013, 08:58 AM
Instructor
Hey Dian! As we have discussed - you guys must know that Dian has sent this to me in a PM on Wednesday evening - you got everything down perfectly aside from missing 2 little notes smile.gif I won't say which ones those are, so that the guys can come up with answers too!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 4 2013, 06:14 PM
Instructor
We are drawing closer to Thursday! Is Dian the only one with the guts here? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 7 2013, 02:00 PM
Instructor
Looks like Dian - Quantum is the winner! We'll see the exact notes together this evening! He only missed two of them but since he was the only one that participated, he gets the pick! biggrin.gif Mate, write me a PM with your address please!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:03 PM