Andy Timmons Full Guitar Clinic In Bucharest
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 15 2014, 09:11 AM
Instructor
Howdy folks smile.gif

As in the previous cases - Andreas Oberg and Bret Garsed, here's the full Andy Timmons guitar clinic he held in Bucharest, back in 2010 smile.gif Amazing guitarist, musician and all around dude:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
Monica Gheorghev...
Jan 15 2014, 09:33 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hahaha......damn, I wanted to make the same post but you was much faster than me tongue.gif Apparently we have the same common source laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
I saw this video last night and was great!!! So, I will watch again and again and again biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 15 2014, 09:47 AM
Instructor
We should thank Corrado for the initiative biggrin.gif Right?

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jan 15 2014, 11:17 AM
Learning Tone Master
Yes Corrado biggrin.gif , I already thanked him for initiative wink.gif He made my day with this video smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 15 2014, 01:21 PM
Instructor
Hey Cosmin! Thanks for this post. It's a very interesting video. I just saw the first minutes. I always admired his tone and feeling. I'll bookmark for watching later.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jan 15 2014, 01:29 PM
Learning Roadie
I love you for this Cosmin! wub.gif

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 15 2014, 02:22 PM
Instructor
Now I think some of You should meet there at those clinics biggrin.gif That would be awesome smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 16 2014, 08:28 AM
Instructor
biggrin.gif Glad I could make you guys happy - Darius, I think I knew about 70% of the people in the audience laugh.gif It's a small world after all tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 16 2014, 02:54 PM
Instructor
...and a great opportunity to meet all of them biggrin.gif Usually we have a lot of excuses like...being busy all the time smile.gif Such a workshop is a great way to run from regular hob etc tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 17 2014, 09:02 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jan 16 2014, 01:54 PM) *
...and a great opportunity to meet all of them biggrin.gif Usually we have a lot of excuses like...being busy all the time smile.gif Such a workshop is a great way to run from regular hob etc tongue.gif

Indeed smile.gif I am mostly a home cat when I don't have things to do and I like being on my own, so yeah, I am one of the guys making up excuses to enjoy the silence biggrin.gif

Anyway, I hope that all of the Timmons fans are enjoying this as much as I did.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:34 AM