Bending
Blind Sight
Oct 18 2007, 03:36 AM
GMC:er
hi Kris im new here and ive been practising some of your beginner lessons

i am practising the beginner licks and ive got a question about the first lick u demostrate u do a bend on the 7th fret on the G string and then follow with the 5th fret with the B string

everytime i do the bend when i move to the next note and take my finger off of the bend it makes a sound how do i stop this from happening?

and also with the alternate picking on this lick if i start with down up down thats the end of the lick, when i start the lick again do i carry on with the alternate picking for example up down up for the next one or do i start from down again??

thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 27 2007, 11:42 PM
GMC Founder
Hey there Bling sight,

To avoid noise I would recommend damping the noisy strings with your left hand index finger!

Regarding the picking - I really don't think it matters which direction you start again with. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:24 PM