9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Less Is More Competition
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 19 2013, 04:06 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey guys and Bogdan I repost my take and I want to say: I'M BACK in competition.......just because..... wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 19 2013, 04:12 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Dec 19 2013, 04:06 PM) *
Hey guys and Bogdan I repost my take and I want to say: I'M BACK in competition.......just because..... wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

Awesome news Monica - that is a wonderful take! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
klasaine
Dec 19 2013, 05:30 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Dec 19 2013, 07:06 AM) *

smile.gif Brava!

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Dec 19 2013, 06:02 PM
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Dec 19 2013, 03:06 PM) *

Yes that is! You must be here Monica! smile.gif

+Quote Post
miguelbatalha
Dec 19 2013, 09:04 PM

cool.gif Welcome back.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 20 2013, 05:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (klasaine @ Dec 17 2013, 07:13 PM) *
Here's a youtube take on the same ebow fusion 'simple' track.

I think I actually like my original soundcloud take better.
https://soundcloud.com/klasaine2/ebow-fusion

Very nice Ken biggrin.gif I listened to this again today a few times smile.gif It gives me that feeling of driving in a convertible on a seaside road biggrin.gif Thank you!

+Quote Post
klasaine
Dec 20 2013, 06:36 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 20 2013, 08:23 AM) *
It gives me that feeling of driving in a convertible on a seaside road biggrin.gif Thank you!

You're Welcome. I guess that's the native SoCal coming out of me.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 20 2013, 09:23 PM
Who else is planning to enter? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Dec 20 2013, 10:36 PM
Learning Roadie
I will join! Just need work some with my take smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 21 2013, 01:18 AM
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Dec 20 2013, 10:36 PM) *
I will join! Just need work some with my take smile.gif

You mean "less" work? biggrin.gif

Awesome to have you in!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 21 2013, 09:19 PM
Just got to record the video for mine!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 22 2013, 11:37 AM
Instructor
Ha ha ha ha biggrin.gif I don't think "less is more" relates to practice routines tongue.gif Here I will quote Slavenko's favourite sentense (stolen from Malmsteen) "More is more" tongue.gif

+Quote Post
tonyk
Dec 23 2013, 07:08 AM
Im not sure if I can do "more" anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf1ttaGxbTI...eature=youtu.be

This post has been edited by Bogdan Radovic: Dec 23 2013, 09:42 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 23 2013, 08:52 AM
Instructor

Sounds like Andy Timmons had a bit of an influence on you - around 0:39 Very nice note choice there! Love it!

QUOTE (tonyk @ Dec 23 2013, 06:08 AM) *

Sounds vintage man! I like it!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 23 2013, 09:41 AM
Instructor
Ha ha biggrin.gif I agree...very cool vintage tone - You sounded like trying to make strat out of Les Paul smile.gif)) Very cool take smile.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 23 2013, 12:03 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 23 2013, 07:52 AM) *
Sounds like Andy Timmons had a bit of an influence on you - around 0:39 Very nice note choice there! Love it!

Ha,ha,ha....You know that Andy it's my idol and I really love how he mix all the techniques smile.gif
I think in my video you refer at that style aggressive of release after bends and play that note somewhere between normal but with a hard push of finger and a tiny pinch harmonics. I still practice to control this thing because it's very hard to stay in the correct pitch smile.gif If you push that note to much hard will be out of pitch, if you push to much soft it will sounds just normal wink.gif But, when I look at Andy, he can do this at every seconds biggrin.gif Then, I get back at practice, practice, practice with the motto: If he can do this anytime, I will can do the same.....someday" laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Dec 23 2013, 12:04 PM

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 23 2013, 12:09 PM
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Dec 23 2013, 12:03 PM) *
Ha,ha,ha....You know that Andy it's my idol and I really love how he mix all the techniques smile.gif
I think in my video you refer at that style aggressive of release after bends and play that note somewhere between normal but with a hard push of finger and a tiny pinch harmonics. I still practice to control this thing because it's very hard to stay in the correct pitch smile.gif If you push that note to much hard will be out of pitch, if you push to much soft it will sounds just normal wink.gif But, when I look at Andy, he can do this at every seconds biggrin.gif Then, I get back at practice, practice, practice with the motto: If he can do this anytime, I will can do the same.....someday" laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Very good motto! smile.gif
I have the same one related to "ice skating" laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 23 2013, 12:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonyk @ Dec 23 2013, 03:08 AM) *

Hi mate, that sounds very cool. I like your vintage sound and classic rock licks. Thanks for joining! smile.gif

QUOTE (miguelbatalha @ Dec 16 2013, 04:34 PM) *
Here it is:
My take for the Guitar Master Class Less is More. No flashy licks!

Frank Sinatra visited me for a while.

Any good? smile.gif

Hi miguel! This is a killer video! I like your tone and phrasing a lot. Well done. Also your guitar and gear are great! Congrats.

QUOTE (klasaine @ Dec 17 2013, 04:13 PM) *
Here's a youtube take on the same ebow fusion 'simple' track.

I think I actually like my original soundcloud take better.
https://soundcloud.com/klasaine2/ebow-fusion

Warm tone and very cool fusion phrases. Thanks for joining mate!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
miguelbatalha
Dec 23 2013, 05:28 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 23 2013, 11:57 AM) *
Hi mate, that sounds very cool. I like your vintage sound and classic rock licks. Thanks for joining! smile.gif

Hi miguel! This is a killer video! I like your tone and phrasing a lot. Well done. Also your guitar and gear are great! Congrats.

Warm tone and very cool fusion phrases. Thanks for joining mate!

Thanks, Gabriel. I put some work on all my videos. And I agree with everything you said about the other videos. Great distinct sounds.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 23 2013, 06:53 PM

Here's mine. The Video is a bit out of synch as I had to record it with no way of Audio playback! ohmy.gif
I can try and re-do it if it makes a difference to the results of the comp??

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:27 PM