2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Final Sacrifice, with my grilfriend's voice !!!
Juan M. Valero
Dec 8 2007, 02:10 PM
Instructor
Yeah, that's my song FINAL SACRIFICE !!! I the pronunciation is not good enough but that's only a demo, when we can go the study we record this song again...
BTW I want to know what's your opinion, the voice comes from my girlfriend Roser Fuentes who is a great singer (IMO of course tongue.gif).

Yeah, just listen biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  FINAL_SACRIFICE_COMPLETE___128.mp3 ( 3.93MB ) Number of downloads: 406

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 8 2007, 02:22 PM
Instructor
Nice song Juan, I like the singer! smile.gif nice sounding solo also!! smile.gif

-Toni

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Dec 8 2007, 04:00 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Dec 8 2007, 07:10 AM) *
Yeah, that's my song FINAL SACRIFICE !!! I the pronunciation is not good enough but that's only a demo, when we can go the study we record this song again...
BTW I want to know what's your opinion, the voice comes from my girlfriend Roser Fuentes who is a great singer (IMO of course tongue.gif).

Yeah, just listen biggrin.gif

Well, I think the music and singing are both brilliant. wink.gif A little odd hearing them together, but still very nice. Maybe she should be a tad more aggressive, Singing seems a little too delicate for the song. Love the choppy guitar, man that is really cool. cool.gif
I am sure understanding what she is saying would help. Translation?

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 8 2007, 05:07 PM
Instructor
Yeah, thank you !!! I agree that the vocals would be more agressive, but it was the first time that she record them so she need to find her own way to sing that song biggrin.gif

Nice coments smile.gif

+Quote Post
JVM
Dec 8 2007, 05:12 PM
Learning Roadie
Very awesome Juan! I like the singing and the guitar both individually but I agree that the singing should be a little more aggressive to match the guitar a little better. Cool solo too. I like the piano as well smile.gif If this is a demo I'd really like to hear the final.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 8 2007, 05:29 PM
Instructor
Yeah, all the instruments are programed by me, except the guitars of course biggrin.gif So I hope it sounds better with a real band !!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 8 2007, 07:55 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Reminded me of Evanesence a bit, same as other comments could do with a bit more power and aggression in the voice smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 8 2007, 11:48 PM
Instructor
Yeah, my girlfriend is a Evanesce/Within Temptation fan biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 8 2007, 11:58 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Nice song , I like the guitar works...Vocals are interesting too though would love to hear them stronger (better production) and more aggressive but that will come in time to her surly..Keep good work wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 9 2007, 07:36 AM
Instructor
Thanks Bogdan !!! I hope that when we record this this song again will sound really good smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 9 2007, 11:32 AM
GMC Founder
Very nice vibe to the song - reminds me a little of Nightwish! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Power_Arctica
Dec 9 2007, 12:15 PM
Apenas llegue a mi casa la escucho y comento Juan! Ahora estoy en el trabajo... sad.gif

but....Can we say that your "yeah" is like the homer simpson´s "D'Oh"?? wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Dec 9 2007, 12:53 PM
I like the song smile.gif And I like your GF`s voice! When this is recorded professionally it´s going to be awsome!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 9 2007, 01:42 PM
Instructor
Thanks Kris !!! I'm so happy you like it biggrin.gif and you are right Nightwish is another influence of my girlfriend

Power Arctica, muchas gracias, jeje, ya me dirás !!! About the "yeah" I only say that I love this word... YEEEAH (sounds really good laugh.gif)

Thanks Mackietao !!! I don't know when that would be possible but I hope one day !!

+Quote Post
Power_Arctica
Dec 9 2007, 07:07 PM
Muy buena Juan! Me gusto mucho! smile.gif
Muy linda la voz de tu novia! A mi me hizo acordar mas que a Nightwish y a las bandas que nombraron, a tus compatriotas Dark Moor...en algunos lados del tema, mas que nada en los puentes, la voz me recuerda a la de Elisa , la ex cantante de Dark Moor, cantando los temas lentos, las partes mas suaves, ya que la de Elisa es mas grave.
Creo que de a poco, cuando vaya ganando confianza y superando los miedos de las 1ras grabaciones, va a ir encontrando su estilo y ganar agresividad....y esa voz mas agresiva con unas buenas bases metaleras van a ser mortales!

Un abrazo!
Mariano

This post has been edited by Power_Arctica: Dec 9 2007, 11:54 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
ballistic31
Dec 9 2007, 08:11 PM
I liked the vocals........as everyone says the aggressive part ,,,,,,,,but it seems her style is more of a concert hall style,,,,,,,,,very clean and pronounced vocal line........that takes alot of time and work to get to where she is at vocaly........I can tell by the way she tries to follow the song vocaly........so her timeing and a rock metal change time is not exactly matched..........

I say hats off to the vocals............but i think imo i want to hear a piano ballard with her vocals.......I am sure they would shine amazeing.....................but great job all around

--------------------
[size=3][b]

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Dec 9 2007, 11:17 PM
I like to disagree. I really like her voice to this music. I think a little practise with power and timeing and when the other istruments have the standard as the guitar it would sound really good. Some people here think it has to be more agressive and I do not really agree with that. To me it lacks some power and confidence, that is a different thing that aggresiveness. Some people might have those two confused or they just have a different taste then me smile.gif Rock on!

This post has been edited by Mackietao: Dec 9 2007, 11:22 PM

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 10 2007, 12:33 AM
Instructor
I like it smile.gif

The only thing that I would change is more emotions in the singing, she sings it like she's shy, but it should be like she's in pain or something. Anyway she has a beautiful voice wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 10 2007, 03:57 PM
Instructor
Yeah, thanks to all for your coments !!! I think I know what was the problem... we recorded vocals with a normal earphones, and my girlfriend was a bit unconfortable because she cannot heard the music properly, so I think that if he would recorded the song with good phones (and with more volumen) the result would be better...
Well, no matter... We will record this song again in a professional studio in few months =)

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 11 2007, 02:27 AM
Instructor
Definitely she need to hear it properly to be able to feel the song and to give a best of her wink.gif

Looking forward for the new recording biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:17 PM