6 Spinal Injections Today, ouch
Todd Simpson
Dec 3 2016, 03:38 AM
GMC:er
Double ouch. They usually do one injection. They took an xray and decided to to 6 injections at the same time. I must say it was horrible. For the next three days my spine is usually very out of whack but I have two broken vertibrae/spine bones so such is life eh? The good news is I have set up my bed to be a second workstation so I can still post and work!! smile.gif

Todd
Attached Image
Attached Image

added an ipad

and JBL monitorsn (LSR 305) in addition to the 5.1 rig.
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 3 2016, 03:55 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GregH
Dec 3 2016, 04:04 AM
Ouch.
I hope you are feeling better soon.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Dec 3 2016, 04:15 AM
Learning Roadie
Ouch ......you go for one and receive six.
This remind me some hospital memory...

Courage Todd !!!

Cheers

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 3 2016, 09:50 AM
Thanks smile.gif Having my "Cripple setup" in my bed has been a life saver. It allows me to answer questions and mix, etc. all while keeping an ice pack on my back. It may seem a bit much having five monitors on the bed, but i've found it very handy smile.gif Watching a couple news shows, while watching a movie while having a couple GMC screens open while working on a mix, is just great smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (GregH @ Dec 2 2016, 11:04 PM) *
Ouch.
I hope you are feeling better soon.

I know right? "This won't hurt a bit!!" now it's 4 AM and my spine is ON FIRE and I can't sleep for the pain. Arggggh.. Took my prescribed meds and I think they are duds. The Doc mentioned this was the first time he had EVER done Six injections in a row so I might notice some "Discomfort".

Discomfort?? I'm gonna kill him. Six of these in to aggravated nerves. Uggh.

Todd

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Dec 2 2016, 11:15 PM) *
Ouch ......you go for one and receive six.
This remind me some hospital memory...

Courage Todd !!!

Cheers

Laurent

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 3 2016, 09:52 AM

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 3 2016, 10:15 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Feel better soon Todd, that sounds really painful :/

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 3 2016, 11:24 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
All the best buddy.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
yoncopin
Dec 3 2016, 02:40 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Dude... feel better. How did you even do that? I didn't know you were into Motocross stunting... Cue up that PS4 and some meds and take it easy smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Dec 3 2016, 04:43 PM
Ouch! sad.gif but I am proud of you for keeping the positive spirit!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Dec 3 2016, 04:52 PM
Experienced Rock Star
I hope you're back on your feet soon!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 3 2016, 06:29 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Knarly! Hope you are feeling better soon, Todd.

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Dec 3 2016, 07:32 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey Todd

I guess you have a guitar in your bed ???

in case of hospital journey i'll plan to keep an axe neara my bed !

Cheers

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 4 2016, 05:48 PM
I hope the pain subsides soon Todd!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
bleez
Dec 4 2016, 06:32 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
come clean Todd, you're really getting a course of Adamantium injections right? ph34r.gif

take it easy mate, I hope the pain goes away soon.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 4 2016, 10:09 PM
It's the first time I've EVER had 6 SPINAL INJECTIONS AT ONCE. Let me say I DO NOT SUGGEST IT!!! I usually have between and 3 on one side. Once insurance approved it, they went ahead and did all 6. I think I will refuse anything above 3 in the future. I can barely stand up. It really aggrivates my spine for several days. Uggh.

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 3 2016, 05:15 AM) *
Feel better soon Todd, that sounds really painful :/

BINGO!!! I find a PS4 binge is a great way to take my mind of my back. Also, grading CHALLENGE and MISSION takes is another great way smile.gif I can do it all from my Bed as it's setup to be a production center as well as a sleeping place smile.gif
Attached Image

I've got the PS4 on top of my JBL LSR305 monitors. My laptop feeds that big HD monior in the middle. O i can feed all four smile.gif

QUOTE (yoncopin @ Dec 3 2016, 09:40 AM) *
Dude... feel better. How did you even do that? I didn't know you were into Motocross stunting... Cue up that PS4 and some meds and take it easy smile.gif

Of course I have a guitar in my Bed!! My new FRETLIGHT!!!!! smile.gif I have an audio interface for it that's just a regular cable to usb, from the rocksmith video game. Works great!!!!!

Thanks for all the kind wishes guy smile.gif My Dad has PROSTATE SURGERY in two weeks so I gotta be better by then!

Attached Image

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Dec 3 2016, 02:32 PM) *
Hey Todd

I guess you have a guitar in your bed ???

in case of hospital journey i'll plan to keep an axe neara my bed !

Cheers

Laurent

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 4 2016, 10:10 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:25 PM