Marcus Lavendell
Dec 17 2007, 10:08 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Dec 17 2007, 12:21 AM) *
Just learned the entire solo of "Soul to the World"

That's amazing, Rated! The entire solo in just one week?! blink.gif ohmy.gif

Great thread, Owen! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 17 2007, 10:16 AM
Instructor
Got my first car (waiting for the license), finally ordered gas for my airsoft gun which was a problem because nobody in this country holds that gas in their stores, ordered 3 DVD's from ChopsFromHell - of course all of them are Rusty Cooley DVD's wink.gif

I guess that's what made me happy these days! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Gerald
Dec 17 2007, 04:11 PM
GMC:er
A few things of late that have made me happy are the following:
- Finally got my radio fixed for my car! And I was able to get the stuck CDs out too!
- Guitar practice is coming along nicely - metronome practice is working!
- Made a beat in Cubase!
- Put some good weight up on my chest workout day. Actually did 135 with minimal help and I used 45s for flat dumbell press. Not to outstanding, but for me it's good progress!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 17 2007, 04:37 PM
GMC Founder
I just discovered that you can actually get a lot of work done even when you are sick - if you eat a lot of aspirine! tongue.gif

edit - explanation: And that made me happy! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 17 2007, 04:40 PM
Lets go fishing!
£120 just appeard in my account out of knowhere ! laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 17 2007, 04:46 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Damn!!

thats lucky!

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Dec 17 2007, 05:02 PM
School is out, I'm a happy man. smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Robin
Dec 17 2007, 05:12 PM
Done recording after two days. Watching a movie later with my band and the producer biggrin.gif

Oh and my arm didnt seem to get hurt during the recording, it seems fine now.

This post has been edited by Robin: Dec 17 2007, 05:13 PM

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Dec 17 2007, 05:26 PM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Dec 17 2007, 05:27 AM) *
It is/was my birthday today.

Happy birth Day botofox.Just saw this post smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 17 2007, 05:34 PM
I'm going home from work in an hour and a half!

And I'm gonna play some guitar smile.gif

+Quote Post
PolackHax0r
Dec 17 2007, 05:44 PM
My new guitar if coming tomorrow! and my really good friend is coming back to Vermont for the Holidays from Japan. And Christmas is coming up! smile.gif

I'm very happy!

-Justin

+Quote Post
Owen
Dec 17 2007, 06:03 PM
Pocket Pod came thru!

and whilst I cant play about with it due to pain, the complimentary sweeties are awesome! laugh.gif

Thanks Andrew + Kris! smile.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 17 2007, 06:11 PM
QUOTE (Owen @ Dec 17 2007, 05:03 PM) *
Pocket Pod came thru!

and whilst I cant play about with it due to pain, the complimentary sweeties are awesome! laugh.gif

You get sweets with a Pocket Pod?? huh.gif
How bizzare!

+Quote Post
Owen
Dec 17 2007, 06:20 PM
Fireball gobstopper type things, burning my mouth away, awesome.

From Sweetwater btw.

Rather nice touch. smile.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Dec 17 2007, 08:55 PM
The Dark Canuck
Like kris I also took some aspirin as have a cold but I also had a snow day today (in the middle of a blizzard right now) so was able to stay home from work and play guitar for most of the day....would have been all day but I had a nap earlier smile.gif Very relaxing and happy day!
Will be even happier tomorrow as can go on snowmobile with all this new powder....sweet.

rok

This post has been edited by rokchik: Dec 17 2007, 08:56 PM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 17 2007, 08:56 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Owen @ Dec 17 2007, 06:03 PM) *
Pocket Pod came thru!

Awesome
- I am so glad it finally got to you!! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 17 2007, 08:58 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 17 2007, 03:46 PM) *
Damn!!

thats lucky!

Pretty good deal eh ! laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
ActiveX
Dec 17 2007, 09:54 PM
Yesterday I spent the day with my kids and had a wonderful time. My son is 5, my daughter is 3. We went on a Christmas train ride, saw lots of lights and decorations...they had an awesome time; that made me very happy.
And on the way home, I caught my daughter singing along to "Peace Sells" by Megadeth...that made me laugh laugh.gif

+Quote Post
chast
Dec 17 2007, 10:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Only 4 days of school, then I have holidays for 3 weeks smile.gif
The part that I have to play for the Virtual Band is real fun and I am just in a good mood at the moment cool.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 17 2007, 11:09 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (ActiveX @ Dec 17 2007, 12:54 PM) *
I caught my daughter singing along to "Peace Sells" by Megadeth

Thats awesome! laugh.gif

Well on her way to become a metalhead i see! wink.gif

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:40 PM