Hello.....again
pikman
Mar 30 2014, 12:47 PM
GMC:er
Hi,i have been here off and on for about 3 years.....i play hard rock/metal.love all styles though.this is the best site i have found for lessons and friendly guitarists worldwide.i record my own music and have a project called A Deeper Dark,ADD for short....great to be hanging around here again.....shred.....http://www.reverbnation.com/adeeperdark http://www.reverbnation.com/artcaveretta

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by pikman: Mar 30 2014, 12:47 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 30 2014, 02:06 PM
Instructor
Hey man! Pretty nice, heavy tones You got there smile.gif Like the records You have on reverbnation. This is a type of playing I like - heavy but not too dense smile.gif Classic metal inspiration are clearly visible in Your playing smile.gif Have a good time at GMC smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
pikman
Mar 30 2014, 04:35 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Mar 30 2014, 01:06 PM) *
Hey man! Pretty nice, heavy tones You got there smile.gif Like the records You have on reverbnation. This is a type of playing I like - heavy but not too dense smile.gif Classic metal inspiration are clearly visible in Your playing smile.gif Have a good time at GMC smile.gif

Hi Darius,Thank you my friend,I really appreciate that! Love your alternate picking lessons 1 and 2.very cool how you made Pachebel's canon a great exercise!! Shred Darius.....Art Caveretta.....aka pikman

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 30 2014, 05:56 PM
Instructor
Thanx Art! Hope to see some more of You - maybe some REC takes ?smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 30 2014, 09:07 PM
Instructor
Howdy Art! Welcome to GMC smile.gif What do you plan on improving in your playing mate? I listened to your songs on Reverbnation and I think you are doing a great job!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Mar 31 2014, 02:35 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 31 2014, 01:04 AM
Welcome back!! Digging the tunes as well smile.gif

QUOTE (pikman @ Mar 30 2014, 07:47 AM) *
Hi,i have been here off and on for about 3 years.....i play hard rock/metal.love all styles though.this is the best site i have found for lessons and friendly guitarists worldwide.i record my own music and have a project called A Deeper Dark,ADD for short....great to be hanging around here again.....shred.....http://www.reverbnation.com/adeeperdark http://www.reverbnation.com/artcaveretta

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 31 2014, 02:50 PM
Instructor
There's also the possibility of mentoring smile.gif Me, Gabi and Darius are available, so just write us a PM if you are interested wink.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 31 2014, 03:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome back, man! smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 31 2014, 07:36 PM
Instructor
Hi Art! Welcome again to the site! I'm checking your music and I can say that you have some killer metal riffs there! I like your groove stuff, I can hear Maiden but also some Amon Amarth there. It's very good sounding and enjoyable stuff, nice melodies and guitar arrangements. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
pikman
Apr 1 2014, 01:37 PM
Thank you my friends for the kind words!!! I would love to improve my sweeps and alternate picking.i am constantly working on them.you guys are all excellent teachers as well as players.i am glad to be back here......thank you for the warm welcome......

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 1 2014, 04:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (pikman @ Apr 1 2014, 09:37 AM) *
Thank you my friends for the kind words!!! I would love to improve my sweeps and alternate picking.i am constantly working on them.you guys are all excellent teachers as well as players.i am glad to be back here......thank you for the warm welcome......

I can help you with both techniques. Are you already working with Cosmin or Darius?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 1 2014, 10:06 PM
Instructor
If you make up your mind about which one of us you will choose to work with, I am sure you will progress a lot smile.gif Take a look at my program if you wish: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=50025

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:29 AM