5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Stereotypes And Music, Has anyone had a bad experience?
rokchik
Feb 28 2008, 03:51 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 28 2008, 08:57 AM) *
Rokchik:
It's sad but you can meet people like those "gentlemen" all the time here in Argentina. Even more in the musical ambience. That's the thing that I most appreciate of GMC... the respect and nice atmosphere that I can feel every day between the members in this great comunity.

Thank you for sharing this experience with us. I hope that they (the gentlemen) have learnt with this experience. I feel very proud because you played my Muse lesson and they like it! Thank you for giving them Cirse' link. smile.gif

So... keep on rocking the world! wink.gif

gabriel.-

If it wasn't for GMC I probably wouldn't have done what I did. I mean the lessons here have helped me improve so much and with all the knowledge I've aquired since I joined I feel that much more confident in my abilities. Gabriel, your lessons have helped me so much as they tend to be more my style of music and what I like to play. So thank you again and again and again smile.gif And your Muse lesson is still probably my fave wink.gif

To rokchik:

Mi Gosh!
I enjoyed your story so much! Thank you for sharing this...

I had a similar story...
As you know I'm a singer... and I'm 30, but I look like if I were 23/25 . that's because I'm short and I'm always using rocker clothes...Here, in Argentina, girls of 30 are married with kids (like all my friends) or are wearing like a 30 years old girl! The girls like me.. with my age... (the rockers girls) are hard to find. So everyone think I'm 23. It's so funny

Well... The point is that nobody believes that I can rock! but "sweet hard" if you could see me, you'll notice that I can do it! jajajaja
Everywhere I go to play is the same. So I'm so happy when they look at to me and his jaw just fall down. I enjoy it so so so much!

Sometimes the journalists ask me about women who rocks, and I always answer the same thing. Thing are changing... girls can rock and boys are starting to let us rock. So we are sharing place... and it's better that way

Luciana anyone who thinks you don't rock is a fool....I've seen clips of you performing "Tecno" with Cirse and your awesome girl \m/

EDIT: also give them a copy of Bi-Polar....that should change their opinon pretty quick smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by rokchik: Feb 28 2008, 03:53 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:04 PM