2 Pages V   1 2 >  
I'm May Buy New Axe Tomorow..it's Good Deal?
besip
Jan 23 2009, 03:21 AM
GMC:er
Hey all i'm find guy who ofer me the nice esp mh 1000 for 750$ with hard case
http://s550.photobucket.com/albums/ii419/b...arrots/Guitars/

do u thing it's good buy???

i'm wana visit the Samash tomorow becouse guitarcenter don't have ESP and try the guitar out if be good on my hands
he's have the guitar with waranty it's old just 2-3 month he decide the Tremolo isn't for him

he also ofer me pay by Instatn transfer it's is secure payment????--------->>>>>>>>>

Money Request Details

Amount: $750.00 USD

Note: This is for the MH-1000 guitar in See-thru blue in Mint condition with 2 small scratches, with manual, hex wrenches, ESP Sticker, 2 free packs of strings, and an Original ESP hard shell case.

When and if you decide to purchase, you MUST USE the "Instant Transfer".

Thanks,
Tom
<<<<<<<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for all advice

actualy some people tell me on the Mh 1000 deluxe is original floyd rose trem it's true???

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jan 23 2009, 03:32 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Besip,
If you want a guitar with a trem I would recommend the Ibanez s470. The ZR trem is really nice and stays in tune awesome. Also, it is very easy to adjust the spring tension and generally much easier to deal with than a Floyd Rose.. Only drawback is it doesn't have 24 frets although the new prestige models do, but they are more than $750. Just my thoughts. Hope whatever you get you like it. Keep rocking dude!!

Monte

QUOTE (besip @ Jan 23 2009, 03:21 AM) *
Hey all i'm find guy who ofer me the nice esp mh 1000 for 750$ with hard case
http://s550.photobucket.com/albums/ii419/b...arrots/Guitars/

do u thing it's good buy???

i'm wana visit the Samash tomorow becouse guitarcenter don't have ESP and try the guitar out if be good on my hands
he's have the guitar with waranty it's old just 2-3 month he decide the Tremolo isn't for him

he also ofer me pay by Instatn transfer it's is secure payment????--------->>>>>>>>>

Money Request Details

Amount: $750.00 USD

Note: This is for the MH-1000 guitar in See-thru blue in Mint condition with 2 small scratches, with manual, hex wrenches, ESP Sticker, 2 free packs of strings, and an Original ESP hard shell case.

When and if you decide to purchase, you MUST USE the "Instant Transfer".

Thanks,
Tom
<<<<<<<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for all advice

actualy some people tell me on the Mh 1000 deluxe is original floyd rose trem it's true???

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 23 2009, 03:35 AM
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Jan 22 2009, 10:32 PM) *
Besip,
If you want a guitar with a trem I would recommend the Ibanez s470. The ZR trem is really nice and stays in tune awesome. Also, it is very easy to adjust the spring tension and generally much easier to deal with than a Floyd Rose.. Only drawback is it doesn't have 24 frets although the new prestige models do, but they are more than $750. Just my thoughts. Hope whatever you get you like it. Keep rocking dude!!

Monte

on Ibanez is scary the sustain rolleyes.gif ..actualy lot of people tell me the MH 1000 has great tremolo
thanks for advice smile.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jan 23 2009, 03:47 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (besip @ Jan 23 2009, 03:35 AM) *
on Ibanez is scary the sustain rolleyes.gif ..actualy lot of people tell me the MH 1000 has great tremolo
thanks for advice smile.gif

I've heard the sustain issue is with the 24 fret models. I have a few of the S470's and the sustain is fine. I have never played an ESP but I have heard they are really cool. I just know that if you have never played a guitar with a floating tremolo they can be a real hassle. The ZR trem is very easy to adjust and VERY stable. Hope whatever you get you like it. Good luck man!!

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Jan 23 2009, 03:48 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (besip @ Jan 23 2009, 02:21 AM) *

I don't have any experience with this payment method, and I use online payments a fair bit. I'd check with some other users here and make sure this is safe bet. Payment sites like paypal offer more support than others if a purchase goes wrong. They can even go as far as partial refunds sometimes.

Other methods can be completely free of any security for you, the buyer. So worth checking out.

Good luck with whatever you end up playing! Hope you find something you love smile.gif

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 23 2009, 03:53 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Man, I wish I could help you here but I know very little about ESP guitar's. I do know that the Limited model's are their budget axe's. With a quick search..............

The LTD MH-1000 electric guitar features a set-thru 3-piece maple neck, mahogany body with gorgeous carved maple top, and a rosewood fretboard.

Also has EMG's, new- $900-$1000. IMHO, and comparing to my Jackson with an Alder body and bolt on neck with same p/up's, I would say this is a good buy providing that cosmetically, it's in great shape.

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 23 2009, 03:58 AM
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Jan 22 2009, 10:47 PM) *
I've heard the sustain issue is with the 24 fret models. I have a few of the S470's and the sustain is fine. I have never played an ESP but I have heard they are really cool. I just know that if you have never played a guitar with a floating tremolo they can be a real hassle. The ZR trem is very easy to adjust and VERY stable. Hope whatever you get you like it. Good luck man!!

i'm know ibanez has a good tremolos...no i'm never have tremolo before but if the tremolo on Mh 1000 is original then shoot be good...i'm belive it's{i'm wana belive biggrin.gif } good buy and if i'm be don't like it i'm be can selit for similar price..hes really give good job with the price for nex axe+hard case..actualy i'm wana 24frets but on Ibanez 24 frets lot of people complain abouth the sustain...

thats never easy there is good this but missing this laugh.gif this is with every axe

i'm not buying for 100% i'm need to try it on store before i'm decide cool.gif

QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 22 2009, 10:53 PM) *
Man, I wish I could help you here but I know very little about ESP guitar's. I do know that the Limited model's are their budget axe's. With a quick search..............

The LTD MH-1000 electric guitar features a set-thru 3-piece maple neck, mahogany body with gorgeous carved maple top, and a rosewood fretboard.

Also has EMG's, new- $900-$1000. IMHO, and comparing to my Jackson with an Alder body and bolt on neck with same p/up's, I would say this is a good buy providing that cosmetically, it's in great shape.

Thanks for advice Skenny cool.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Jan 23 2009, 03:58 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Fullmetal_Tmd
Jan 23 2009, 04:03 AM
Yeah, the floyd rose on the MH-1000 is an Original Floyd Rose, so its reliable. but like lcsdds said, first time users of FR will have problems sooner or later. however, its real easy to handle them once you get used to it, just like everything else in life tongue.gif.

Its definitely a good buy, and playing ESPs are like cutting butter with a warm knife, they're just beautiful instruments. I've borrowed that same exact model, and I'll tell ya, I regret ever giving it back too. I don't know anything about instant transfer payments, but if its safe, and you like the guitar when you try it at Sam Ash, snatch it up...

Before I do biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jan 23 2009, 04:04 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (besip @ Jan 23 2009, 03:58 AM) *
i'm know ibanez has a good tremolos...no i'm never have tremolo before but if the tremolo on Mh 1000 is original then shoot be good...i'm belive it's{i'm wana belive biggrin.gif } good buy and if i'm be don't like it i'm be can selit for similar price..hes really give good job with the price for nex axe+hard case..actualy i'm wana 24frets but on Ibanez 24 frets lot of people complain abouth the sustain...

thats never easy there is good this but missing this laugh.gif this is with every axe

i'm not buying for 100% i'm need to try it on store before i'm decide cool.gif

What kind of guitar do you have now Besip? You could also get the RG 2570Z, 24 frets and the Edge Zero trem. I wish I knew more about ESP's. If the Floyd is an orginal floyd you should be fine. They can just be tricky to adjust. I hope you get something that you love tho!!

Thanks for advice Skenny cool.gif

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 23 2009, 04:07 AM
QUOTE (Fullmetal_Tmd @ Jan 22 2009, 11:03 PM) *
Yeah, the floyd rose on the MH-1000 is an Original Floyd Rose, so its reliable. but like lcsdds said, first time users of FR will have problems sooner or later. however, its real easy to handle them once you get used to it, just like everything else in life tongue.gif.

yeaahh thats what few of my frinds also tell me..The Tremolo looks hardly fixing seting like ibanez tremolo but if you gonna get into this stuff you will find easy to handle this just like everything else in life laugh.gif

ok lets made deal i'm gonna buy it and if i'm not gonna like it you can buy it from me then biggrin.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jan 23 2009, 04:09 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (besip @ Jan 23 2009, 04:07 AM) *
yeaahh thats what few of my frinds also tell me..The Tremolo looks hardly fixing seting like ibanez tremolo but if you gonna get into this stuff you will find easy to handle this just like everything else in life laugh.gif

ok lets made deal i'm gonna buy it and if i'm not gonna like it you can buy it from me then biggrin.gif

Buy the ESP or the Ibanez? Either one would require permission from the big boss/wife and that is highly unlikely. laugh.gif laugh.gif You'll be happy either way. I still say you should get the ZR trem tho. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 23 2009, 04:17 AM
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Jan 22 2009, 11:09 PM) *
Buy the ESP or the Ibanez? Either one would require permission from the big boss/wife and that is highly unlikely. laugh.gif laugh.gif You'll be happy either way. I still say you should get the ZR trem tho. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

i'm realy get in lowe with SV 5470 when i'm hold her she was just niceeeee biggrin.gif but the sustaiinnnn laugh.gif
i'm still beginer..but i'm wana guitar with ok sustain ok tremolo and 24 frets..also that shoot be versatible axe and must like high gain tongue.gif ...like i'm say every guitar has something some+ some - on my budget...on things what i'm want have on guitar is i'm belive Esp Mh 1000 few steps before the Ibanez..but maybe i'm not gonna buy nothing tomorow and will be disturb u guys here every weak..with new posiibility buy biggrin.gif ..i'm already do that few months biggrin.gif ...i'm also like no tremolo Ec 1000...Trond smlg +jackson sl3 and few more guitar..i'm be like have all of them but nobody wana give me more money biggrin.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jan 23 2009, 04:17 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
It looks like a nice guitar I think I would go for it.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 23 2009, 01:15 PM
anybody else cool.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jan 23 2009, 01:43 PM
Learning Tone Master
Buy it

You will have to learn to deal with a floating tremolo sooner or later in your guitar-playing-career so why not get in touch with it now? You get a Original Floyd Rose, EMG humbuckers and a great playing guitar+ Case for good price so why not?

The tremolo is great once you know how to set it up etc. but on the Ibanez SV 5470 you'll have to replace the pickups sooner or later while the MH-1000 is good to go!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Jan 23 2009, 01:48 PM
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product...EMGs?sku=512954

You can buy it new for like $200 more... Further more, the payment method sounds sketchy. I would request to use Paypal, and only paypal. This way if you get stiffed you have some insurance.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jan 23 2009, 02:05 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Same as with Ajmurrell and Fatbot - I'd be very wary of the 'instant transfer' method of payment besip. If it is genuine ask him to accept other forms of payment.

Best of luck,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 23 2009, 02:22 PM
I actually think some trems that aren't FR are better than official FR. The one on my Caparison is incredible. It never takes the guitar out of tune. Although that guitar is $2000 biggrin.gif

ESP are generally good quality guitars but I wouldn't trust that payment method. Never heard of it and I do internet shopping daily laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Xuestor
Jan 23 2009, 02:50 PM
I believe that this is equal to wire transfer, which is NOT SAFE! I'd suggest paypal or buy it new for 200 bucks more.

--------------------
Gear:
Epi LP with SD SH-2/SD SH-6
Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Standard VOS Bourbon burst
Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique Vintage Sunburst
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded Tobacco burst
Fender Stratocaster Antigua with Stan Hinesley Karma/ Stan Hinesley EXP/ Dimarzio Protrack
Jem 7VWH
Fender CD160NT 12-string
Ibanez AW40NT 6-string
Martin 000X1 6-string
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade Head with 2*12 Celestion Vintage 30's Cab

Grammatic Professional auf Schweden

+Quote Post
jer
Jan 23 2009, 03:09 PM
ADD TO CART!!!!!

Though I too am uneducated in that payment method. So I cant say anyhting regarding that.

My buddy Paul just got his new MH-400. Now we each have 1!!!!!

Here is his.

Attached Image

--------------------
My Gear

Jackson SL-1 USA Soloist
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD MH-400
ESP LTD EC-1000
Ibanez Custom S-Series
Martin 001 Acoustic

Handmade Marshall JCM800 50watt head (with mods)
Carvin 50x2 Stereo Tube Amp
Boss GT-10 Preamp/Effects Processor
Digitech GSP-1101 Preamp/Effects Processor
Behringer FCB1010 Midi Controlled Floorboard
Behringer Dualfex EX2200
Behinger Stereo EQ
Line 6 POD with 2.3 upgrade
Line 6 Floor Board
Line 6 Spider III Practice Amp
Nady UHF Wireless

"Who will eat the decay, when the worms have lost their sight?"

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:32 AM