2 Pages V   1 2 >  
What Would You Do In Another Life ?
Ben Higgins
Oct 2 2014, 08:55 AM
Instructor
Another random, non serious chill out thread... but surprise, surprise, it's not about food ! tongue.gif

If you weren't doing what you were doing now and you had another life to do anything at all, what would it be ?

If you're the type who will say 'I wouldn't do anything else, I've done everything I wanted to do' then you don't really need to answer this thread... but for the rest of us, let's find out smile.gif

As the thread starter I can't duck out of this question so..

In another life I really think I would have been a police officer.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mith
Oct 2 2014, 09:31 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Batman, always wanted to be batman

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 2 2014, 10:12 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
In another life, I would probably like to become an airline pilot smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 2 2014, 10:18 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mith @ Oct 2 2014, 09:31 AM) *

Absolutely. Makes sense smile.gif

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Oct 2 2014, 10:12 AM) *
In another life, I would probably like to become an airline pilot smile.gif

Aces High, man !

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 2 2014, 10:30 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 2 2014, 11:18 AM) *
Aces High, man !

Heheh and I'd have Giterrero as my Tailgunner smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
bleez
Oct 2 2014, 12:36 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I would totally love another shot at being a pro musician. Im sure that I could do it given another chance.
Away from music though, I would be an MMA fighter smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Oct 2 2014, 01:13 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Mith @ Oct 2 2014, 09:31 AM) *

enough about me. what would you be in another life

I just wish I had head knowledge of what I know now, when I was living in the L.A. basin tryin to get in a band in the eighties

+Quote Post
Fran
Oct 2 2014, 03:58 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Play soccer or lead a country, both seem to work quite well tongue.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Bossie
Oct 2 2014, 03:59 PM
GMC:er
probably an archeologist. smile.gif ..metal detecting is already a new hobby of mine

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 2 2014, 04:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Oct 2 2014, 01:13 PM) *
enough about me.

I always had you down as the red underpants over blue spandex kind of guy ?? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Fran @ Oct 2 2014, 03:58 PM) *
Play soccer or lead a country, both seem to work quite well tongue.gif tongue.gif

Or both ?? A former soccer player who is prime minister.

QUOTE (Bossie @ Oct 2 2014, 03:59 PM) *
probably an archeologist. smile.gif ..metal detecting is already a new hobby of mine

And is there anywhere in the world that you'd love to dig ?

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Oct 2 2014, 04:39 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 2 2014, 03:55 AM) *
Another random, non serious chill out thread... but surprise, surprise, it's not about food ! tongue.gif

If you weren't doing what you were doing now and you had another life to do anything at all, what would it be ?

If you're the type who will say 'I wouldn't do anything else, I've done everything I wanted to do' then you don't really need to answer this thread... but for the rest of us, let's find out smile.gif

As the thread starter I can't duck out of this question so..

In another life I really think I would have been a police officer.

If we could kinda gear the life in the direction of what we would require to do the jobs. I would say maybe a Chef with a few of his own restaurants or something in the high end line of detective work. Stuff that if I didn't get into music it would still take skill, but you always constantly learn new things to become better than you were.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 2 2014, 04:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Oct 2 2014, 04:39 PM) *
If we could kinda gear the life in the direction of what we would require to do the jobs. I would say maybe a Chef with a few of his own restaurants or something in the high end line of detective work. Stuff that if I didn't get into music it would still take skill, but you always constantly learn new things to become better than you were.

A chef and a private investigator ?

Donut Detective !

Solving all confectionery based crimes biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Oct 3 2014, 08:12 AM
Learning Roadie
I'd be me but try a bit harder at everything, not shy away from opportunities and risks, as long as I could still meet and marry my wife.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Oct 3 2014, 11:36 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 2 2014, 04:15 PM) *
I always had you down as the red underpants over blue spandex kind of guy ?? biggrin.gif

has my wife been on the forums( when I am at work) again

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Oct 3 2014, 03:40 PM
I'd go back and study Luthiering as soon as I left school. I would have been bigger than PRS by now!!!
laugh.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
bleez
Oct 3 2014, 05:24 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Oct 3 2014, 03:40 PM) *
I'd go back and study Luthiering as soon as I left school. I would have been bigger than PRS by now!!!
laugh.gif

oooh that's a great call! I wanna switch my answer to this ^^^ biggrin.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Oct 3 2014, 06:49 PM
Learning Rock Star
After watching this video, I would want to be a teacher. In fact, if there are students in the world with this attitude, I might still have time to do so...

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Spock
Oct 3 2014, 07:47 PM
I wish I had gone into a personal trainer position, something to do with holistic therapy maybe mind/body/spirit type bullshit. A psychologist or psychiatrist, I did go down the psychology road in college, after I had already graduated, but full time work and being a single father at the time consumed me. I did it for 2 years before giving up - plus it was expensive.

Anyway, a personal trainer or psychologist (paranormal studies at UVA), or maybe just experience different cultures more; someone that inspires and helps people. Oh yea, and I wish I had of taken guitar much more serious as a young kid and stuck with it.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Oct 3 2014, 08:07 PM
QUOTE (bleez @ Oct 3 2014, 05:24 PM) *
oooh that's a great call! I wanna switch my answer to this ^^^ biggrin.gif

I'll even let you come work for me!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Oct 3 2014, 08:24 PM
Tone Seeker
A hockey player biggrin.gif

You have to start it so early age so I'm a bit bitter that I never had a change to start it in a team.

Or a math professor

I suck at math so it would be cool to play with all these numbers.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:27 AM