Digitech Rp250..., Anyone tried it?
Nick_GibsonLP
May 11 2007, 12:30 AM
GMC:er
I've been thinking about picking up this pedal but I wanted some opinions on it before I decided to buy it. From the guitar center reviews it seems to be a pretty good multi-effect pedal, I just wanted to see if anyone has tried it. I like how it has a built in drum machine and usb connectivity. Also, how well does the expression pedal work with the pedal? I play mostly heavy metal and blues if that helps.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/D...l_sku=103952149

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Guitar Port
Digitech RP250 Pedal

IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kerupt
May 11 2007, 11:20 AM
I actually own an RP350 and for something to toy around with new effects with, the digitechs are great in my opinion. Got one for my 16th birthday that a friend broke by the time I was 18, it's been 3 years since I've owned one and I'm glad to have one again.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 11 2007, 11:30 AM
Instructor
It's good for home practice but sucks for rehearsals with bands and gigs. These multiFX can't deal with high volume! I had RP100 before and played a gig with it - it sucks!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Nick_GibsonLP
May 11 2007, 03:35 PM
I would really only be using it at home anyways, the only traveling I do with my guitar is playing for family and friends and I play sometimes at my school for different events, other then that I mostly just play at home. I figured it was the most versatile option for its price range. I've been looking for a good wah too (I've been trying to nail a good Jimi Hendrix sound and a good wah for Electric funeral, by Black Sabbath), so hows the wah effect on it?

--------------------
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Guitar Port
Digitech RP250 Pedal

IPB Image

+Quote Post
kerupt
May 12 2007, 10:38 PM
I had a cry baby wah before I owned my digitech and I think the cry baby sounded alot better than the digitech. Having a wah on it for practice at home is great, but I believe any stand-alone wah would be alot better if you are looking to perform with it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:54 AM