Beavis And Butthead
Jeff
Jan 11 2008, 05:02 PM
GMC:er
I have to admit something embarrassing. I'm approaching 44 years old and I still laugh at Beavis and Butthead. Is that pathetic? unsure.gif

[attachment=3617:attachment]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Chris Evans
Jan 11 2008, 05:09 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
No not at all m8, I always chuckle along with it too (I`m 37) laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Jeff
Jan 11 2008, 05:18 PM
QUOTE (Smells @ Jan 11 2008, 11:09 AM) *

OK then. I'm not alone! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 11 2008, 05:20 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (jeff @ Jan 11 2008, 04:18 PM) *

laugh.gif lol no mate, my wife sits there stone faced, and then I`ll walk about the house doing the Beavis and butthead giggle and inuendo thing smile.gif

This post has been edited by Smells: Jan 11 2008, 05:21 PM

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
ace_frehely
Jan 11 2008, 06:31 PM
QUOTE (Smells @ Jan 11 2008, 05:09 PM) *

NO ITS NOT laugh.gif ..Bevis and Butthead were one of the funniest guys and they will be...they made history! biggrin.gif smile.gif

--------------------
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/guitar4ace.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe><iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/major%20nelson.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe

+Quote Post
Cherio
Jan 11 2008, 06:35 PM
how can you not enjoy beavis and butthead???

and ofcourse itisnt pathetic biggrin.gif

--------------------
CHEERIO'S

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 11 2008, 06:59 PM
Lets go fishing!
jeff, dude, that is ok I am mad about Beavis and butthead laugh.gif laugh.gif I have the entire collection on VHS, which fills the entire shelve. I will always treasure them! wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Jeff
Jan 11 2008, 07:03 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 11 2008, 12:59 PM) *
jeff, dude, that is ok I am mad about Beavis and butthead laugh.gif laugh.gif I have the entire collection on VHS, which fills the entire shelve. I will always treasure them! wink.gif
Cool! I have two DVD's that I bought about 2 years ago and I just pulled them out and was ROTFL! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 11 2008, 07:20 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (jeff @ Jan 11 2008, 06:03 PM) *
Cool! I have two DVD's that I bought about 2 years ago and I just pulled them out and was ROTFL! laugh.gif

Yeah I need to get those too there very conveniant. My mate in the states loves it too and he is your age. Beavis is my favorite, I kinda feel sorry for him ! laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Jeff
Jan 11 2008, 07:32 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 11 2008, 01:20 PM) *
Yeah I need to get those too there very conveniant. My mate in the states loves it too and he is your age. Beavis is my favorite, I kinda feel sorry for him ! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don't feel too sorry for him! laugh.gif

[attachment=3623:attachment]

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jan 11 2008, 07:33 PM
Instructor
I love them too! They are hilarious!
I got my my wife addicted to them to. :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 11 2008, 08:12 PM
Instructor
I love Beavis&Butthead too man, and laughing more and more as I get older so.. they are timeless. smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 11 2008, 10:49 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
If you didnt laugh then i would be worried! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Jan 13 2008, 12:39 AM
Instructor
I love them aswell! the movie is great, it has great moments in it! biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Jan 22 2008, 02:57 PM
Yeah, I just turned 39 and still watch them... I also have my 6 year old son watching them, he loves them.. He loves the start of their movie when they are smashing everything.. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 22 2008, 03:02 PM
Lets go fishing!

I come from lake Tittykaka !! LOL!!!

I was doing a solo this morning and my mother walked past and I looked up and said "It comes from my weiner" tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Classic Beavis comment wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jan 22 2008, 03:42 PM
QUOTE (jeff @ Jan 11 2008, 05:18 PM) *

I'm older and still laughing smile.gif

QUOTE (Smells @ Jan 11 2008, 05:20 PM) *
laugh.gif lol no mate, my wife sits there stone faced, and then I`ll walk about the house doing the Beavis and butthead giggle and inuendo thing smile.gif

Haha!
I can picture that smile.gif
My wife is very understanding but my love for the simple things in life like Married with Children, Simpson's, Southpark, Beavis and Butthead, female beach volleyball and finnish war movies she just don't understand. She gets that look, shakes her head and leaves.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 22 2008, 06:00 PM
Lets go fishing!
I didnt think anyone watched Beavis and Butthead today, as they havent shown in it on TV for ages (UK TV at least). Its really great to hear so many of you like it ! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jan 22 2008, 06:07 PM
" I am the great Cornholio. I need T.P. for my bunghole. " biggrin.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 22 2008, 06:08 PM
Lets go fishing!

My Bung hole it goes,rahhhh !! blink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:45 PM