Adding Picture In My Signature
Headbanger
May 20 2013, 10:08 AM
GMC:er
I wanted to post one of my own drawings/illustrations from my blog in my signature...Maybe one of these:

http://thepenmover.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/if-fluid.html

http://thepenmover.blogspot.com.es/2012/12...-year-2013.html

I also have them posted on my Flickr account which allows me to share and get the URL for signature.

Each time I have tried this for the last couple of months I have received a red error box saying that this site will only allow links in certain formats...i.e. not this, but like this. I'm going through the correct methods as far as I can see...but its not successful.

I want my work displayed on my signature so if someone wants my art style on some album/ CD /cover art or something they can contact me and maybe I could help.

Anyone help please?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dcz702
May 20 2013, 10:33 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Don't know how to help you man, just wanted to say I like your art.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Headbanger
May 20 2013, 10:52 AM
QUOTE (dcz702 @ May 20 2013, 11:33 AM) *
Don't know how to help you man, just wanted to say I like your art.

Thanks Man!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 20 2013, 10:59 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
You need to put the link to the image you wish to add to your signature in this format :

CODE
[img]picture url here[/img]

Please let me know it goes.

Alternatively, please feel free to send me the picture you wish to use and I'll fix it for you smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Headbanger
May 20 2013, 11:24 AM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ May 20 2013, 11:59 AM) *
You need to put the link to the image you wish to add to your signature in this format :

CODE
[img]picture url here[/img]

Please let me know it goes.

Alternatively, please feel free to send me the picture you wish to use and I'll fix it for you smile.gif

Cheers Bogdan...as you will see you have saved the day again! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:34 PM