4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Ghosts, Spirits & Demons!
FretDancer69
Jul 31 2007, 11:48 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys, i was searching in Youtube for some stuff and found this. By far, this is the best video ive found in Youtube about ghost and demons. Also, Owen's thread inspired me to post this, although not with the same purpose.

The first stuff that is shown in the video its not a big deal, but keep watching, some things might amaze you, some might not.

My purpose is not to make you believe, but just to enjoy these kind of stuff like i do smile.gif

have fun, and enjoy.

peace smile.gif

-------------------------------------

EDIT: I found another interesting video. This video was filmed in a cemetary. Check the video out, its a short video.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Aug 1 2007, 08:43 AM

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 1 2007, 12:12 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Thats some pretty cool stuff.

Ive always belived there is "Something Out There" if you will, and ive always wished to go to some real famous haunted places. I find the Paranormal extremely fascinating smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 1 2007, 12:15 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jul 31 2007, 05:12 PM) *

Ive always belived there is "Something Out There" if you will, and ive always wished to go to some real famous haunted places. I find the Paranormal extremely fascinating smile.gif

yeah, I also believe that. Paranormal stuff has always interested me since i was a little kid, funny thing is..ive never had a Paranormal experience.

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Aug 1 2007, 12:18 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan
Aug 1 2007, 12:18 AM
Damn, I dont know whether to believe it or not. Sure i believe there is some ghosts and stuff, but all this. Hmm well Id have to see it first hand. But if it is real. I dont want to.

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 1 2007, 12:22 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Jul 31 2007, 07:15 PM) *
yeah, I also believe that. Paranormal stuff has always interested me since i was a little kid, funny thing is..ive never had a Paranormal experience.

Ive had a few, i lived in a "Haunted House" when i was little, i dont remeber it, but my mom, dad, grandparents, cousin, aunt, and cousin swear this house was haunted, they all have some pretty cool stories, wish i was old enough to remember it sad.gif

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 1 2007, 12:54 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jul 31 2007, 05:22 PM) *
Ive had a few, i lived in a "Haunted House" when i was little, i dont remeber it, but my mom, dad, grandparents, cousin, aunt, and cousin swear this house was haunted, they all have some pretty cool stories, wish i was old enough to remember it sad.gif

i see, well, if you wanna share some of those stories it would be great smile.gif . Im off to see The Simpsons movie now biggrin.gif ...Everyone, watch and discuss! wink.gif smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Victafor
Aug 1 2007, 02:04 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Aug 1 2007, 12:12 AM) *

cool? are you s******* me? i once had one in my house and it scared the s***t out of me...

Edited for language - Andrew

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Aug 1 2007, 06:34 AM

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Aug 1 2007, 03:04 AM
Demons are cool.. cause u know.. satin and all that lol..id wanna see an angel before i saw a demon lol..

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 1 2007, 03:14 AM
My best friend is a ghost.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 1 2007, 03:28 AM
Niiiiiiice.

in that case, my best Friend is Stevie Ray Vaughan, me and his ghost jam out every day smile.gif

+Quote Post
JOhn
Aug 1 2007, 07:30 AM
i got afraid after watching five minutes of it so i turned it off tongue.gif

--------------------
The only man it's OK to love is Paul Gilbert.

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 1 2007, 07:34 AM
QUOTE (JOhn @ Aug 1 2007, 12:30 AM) *
i got afraid after watching five minutes of it so i turned it off tongue.gif

aww cmon dude, u missed the best part

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Aug 1 2007, 08:22 AM
Learning Roadie
The majority of this stuff seems so set up to me. Who prowls around their house at night with a video camera? The kid in the hall was the best part, but thats easy enough to set up yourself. I believe most of the rest is edited or set up as well smile.gif Never had a paranormal experience, doubt I ever will.

However i have seen some cool stuff before that seemed fairly believable, but I'd have to find it again. Something with two guys that had some equipment, I remember them like detecting something in a locker or something, it was interesting. But until someone gives me some solid evidence, or I experience something I cannot explain myself, I call shenanigans!

This post has been edited by JVM: Aug 1 2007, 08:23 AM

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Hungus
Aug 1 2007, 08:33 AM
Thats a pretty awesome video.... its all rubbish but still amusing though.

Demons and ghosts are only real when your on mushrooms or datura or something like that....

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 1 2007, 08:37 AM
QUOTE (JVM @ Aug 1 2007, 01:22 AM) *
The majority of this stuff seems so set up to me. Who prowls around their house at night with a video camera? The kid in the hall was the best part, but thats easy enough to set up yourself. I believe most of the rest is edited or set up as well smile.gif Never had a paranormal experience, doubt I ever will.

However i have seen some cool stuff before that seemed fairly believable, but I'd have to find it again. Something with two guys that had some equipment, I remember them like detecting something in a locker or something, it was interesting. But until someone gives me some solid evidence, or I experience something I cannot explain myself, I call shenanigans!

Well, the clips from the video might be a setup, or they might not be. About the kid in the hall, yea can be easily set up.

lol, imo there is no way some1 can prove stuff like this to someone else, you have to experience it, and you can only experience it if its real.

Thats a pretty awesome video.... its all rubbish but still amusing though.

Demons and ghosts are only real when your on mushrooms or datura or something like that....

whats datura?

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Aug 1 2007, 08:40 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Aug 1 2007, 08:43 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Aug 1 2007, 01:37 AM) *
Well, the clips from the video might be a setup, or they might not be. About the kid in the hall, yea can be easily set up.

Yeah, I know. I just haven't experienced anything even slightly able to be considered to maybe be a little bit paranormal.

But, I do enjoy watching this stuff so thanks tongue.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 1 2007, 08:45 AM
QUOTE (JVM @ Aug 1 2007, 01:43 AM) *
Yeah, I know. I just haven't experienced anything even slightly able to be considered to maybe be a little bit paranormal.

But, I do enjoy watching this stuff so thanks tongue.gif

same here, im really looking forward to that experience though biggrin.gif .

I found another interesting clip, this clip was featured in TV i think, in a mexican show. Click below to watch it:

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Aug 1 2007, 08:46 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Aug 1 2007, 08:56 AM
Learning Roadie
Bah that ones easily explained. I've seen it before anyway tongue.gif The dude had a light... she was wearing glasses tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 1 2007, 08:59 AM
QUOTE (JVM @ Aug 1 2007, 01:56 AM) *
Bah that ones easily explained. I've seen it before anyway tongue.gif The dude had a light... she was wearing glasses tongue.gif

lol cool.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif ,

at 1:25 you can hear some scary screams ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Aug 1 2007, 08:59 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Aug 1 2007, 10:33 AM
Lets go fishing!
Well that video gave me a good laugh so thanks for that biggrin.gif

I really liked the flying underwear!!! rolleyes.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:09 AM