Matt Damon Weighs In On Covid
jstcrsn
Jul 24 2021, 10:42 PM
Learning Tone Master
I won't post the video, but lets face it the best thing on the internet is the comment section and the comments on this video are great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQhiMirOODY

One such Comment .. Matt's next movie" the Bourne stupidity"

also " I am not quite sure , I wonder what Kim thinks"

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Jul 24 2021, 10:54 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 24 2021, 10:55 PM
GMC:er
Egad a covid post from you? Weren't you just giving me a hard time about posting anything remotely political? Didn't we agree to avoid covid? does it make it less bad if it's just a link then and not an embed? Hmm.

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jul 24 2021, 05:42 PM) *
I won't post the video, but lets face it the best thing on the internet is the comment section and the comments on this video are great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQhiMirOODY

One such Comment .. Matt's next movie" the Bourne stupidity"

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jul 24 2021, 11:01 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 24 2021, 10:55 PM) *
Egad a covid post from you? Weren't you just giving me a hard time about posting anything remotely political? Didn't we agree to avoid covid? does it make it less bad if it's just a link then and not an embed? Hmm.

. I can't believe they let "instructors" mock paying students, show me the post that I said not anything close to political , that is putting words in someone's mouth and no one likes that, not to mention the link is the hollywood reporter and entertainment channel

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Jul 24 2021, 11:25 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 24 2021, 11:03 PM
Wow. Ok then smile.gif How about we all avoid covid posting?

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jul 24 2021, 06:01 PM) *
Get a life

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jul 24 2021, 11:22 PM
While I think I did get the humor when reading comments, we must agree there is a flip side to it too as the same people making fun there may have obtained their counter-opinion too from uncredible people...so lets say it can go both ways and save ourselves from meaningless arguments smile.gif

This post has been edited by Mertay: Jul 24 2021, 11:23 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 24 2021, 11:52 PM
I'm sorry if you feel I have mocked you in any way as that was never my intention. Let me apologize if that's how it came off. Just pointing out that we had all agreed to avoid covid posts ya know?

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jul 24 2021, 06:01 PM) *
. I can't believe they let "instructors" mock paying students, show me the post that I said not anything close to political , that is putting words in someone's mouth and no one likes that, not to mention the link is the hollywood reporter and entertainment channel

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jul 25 2021, 12:51 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 24 2021, 11:52 PM) *
I'm sorry if you feel I have mocked you in any way as that was never my intention. Let me apologize if that's how it came off. Just pointing out that we had all agreed to avoid covid posts ya know?

You said I said "we should not post anything close to political ", show me that post or strike your comment ..
the things you have called me or eluded to( in the past) because I don't have your political views have your apologizes fall on deaf ears and if I called you those things I get banned. to say nothing Covid related as you post in the tracking chip thread is comical , I don't comment in there even though it gets political from time to time as I don't feel the need to step in every bodies business and was just reminding you in the flood story as you were full on political posting as Rich called you out on it and had to come over here to destroy what was meant to lighthearted, because Rich called you out- lacks something

Most every comment about Matt was satirical and no where close to political and me mocking matt Damon is not a personal attack on you,
so can I not mock a Hollywood celeb with the rest of the world because he may or may not have a certain view
When we can't laugh at rich elite Hollywood snobs' is life worth living

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Jul 25 2021, 12:56 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 25 2021, 01:33 AM
Again I'm very sorry if it came off as mocking. I agree with Mertay that we should save ourselves the trouble and just skip meaningless arguments. Covid related posts are not great forum material as we have all agreed. I'm not taking personal offense at anything said. Just trying to avoid future conflicts. Let's go back to posting music stuff? I'll be more careful in my posting as well smile.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jul 24 2021, 07:51 PM) *
You said I said "we should not post anything close to political ", show me that post or strike your comment ..
the things you have called me or eluded to( in the past) because I don't have your political views have your apologizes fall on deaf ears and if I called you those things I get banned. to say nothing Covid related as you post in the tracking chip thread is comical , I don't comment in there even though it gets political from time to time as I don't feel the need to step in every bodies business and was just reminding you in the flood story as you were full on political posting as Rich called you out on it and had to come over here to destroy what was meant to lighthearted, because Rich called you out- lacks something

Most every comment about Matt was satirical and no where close to political and me mocking matt Damon is not a personal attack on you,
so can I not mock a Hollywood celeb with the rest of the world because he may or may not have a certain view
When we can't laugh at rich elite Hollywood snobs' is life worth living

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 25 2021, 02:03 AM
Well said!! Here here smile.gif

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jul 24 2021, 06:22 PM) *
While I think I did get the humor when reading comments, we must agree there is a flip side to it too as the same people making fun there may have obtained their counter-opinion too from uncredible people...so lets say it can go both ways and save ourselves from meaningless arguments smile.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jul 25 2021, 02:10 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 25 2021, 02:03 AM) *
Well said!! Here here smile.gif

How about you don't put words in my mouth and then argue against them as if I said them

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 25 2021, 02:16 AM
I do apologize if it came off as "me putting words in your mouth" as that was also never my intent. I realize that I have made a couple of non music posts that probably should have been left on facebook and and I plan to keep them on facebook in the future. As mertay wisely said, meaningless argument doesn't serve our purposes here.

Todd

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jul 24 2021, 09:10 PM) *
How about you don't put words in my mouth and then argue against them as if I said them

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:33 AM