Gmc Testimonials
Marc_Maiden
Apr 14 2009, 05:26 PM
GMC:er
hey there!

i had an idea ( i dont know if it has been said or done already)

but i was thinking it would be a cool thing to have on the main page a link to testimonials of people who learned here.

They could be before or after videos or just videos saying why you love gmc and showing what you have learned. We could post these on youtube as well, im sure itll bring more people in!

maybe there could be a cool little title under the students (or instructors) name that says something like "GMC supporter"

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Apr 14 2009, 05:36 PM
Instructor
We have some testimonials here I think (at the bottom): https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/gmc-idea.htm

But as you said, it's not on the main page. I believe there's not so much space left on the main page though, but lets wait and see what Kris/GMC management says smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 14 2009, 06:13 PM
Instructor
Thats a really cool idea Marc, I like it !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Apr 14 2009, 06:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
I´d be up for this cool idea! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Artemus
Apr 14 2009, 06:19 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Good idea! The before and after video would be a good echo of the Zero to Hero statement

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 14 2009, 06:33 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
ITs a good idea ! I like reading those testimonials when I browse new web sites.We had a similar thing though with one competition where members recorded before and after videos showing what they have learned using GMC!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Apr 14 2009, 06:47 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
I rarely check such testimonials on other sites, because if a site wants such testimonials, the effort to have them is very small. Also, never saw any even slightly criticizing testimony, because even if someone would wrote something like that, it wouldn't been posted. There was an action some time ago, about showing the difference between Your playing before and after spending some time in GMC, and such videos posted on Youtube surely rise interest in people. But a cool take on a cool lesson posted on Youtube, does the same thing. Also remember, all the subscribers are supporters, because thanks for their money the site exists wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:35 AM