> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

(9.25, Pass) Djent - Time Signatures, Lesson By Cosmin Lupu
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 3 ] ** [75.00%]
10 [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
Total Votes: 4

thefireball
Mar 5 2012, 07:43 PM
Learning Roadie
Original lesson: Djent - Time Signatures by Cosmin Lupu

Here's another one of Cosmin's lessons I have been working on for a little while. The rhythm part is very fun to play...just a little hard to hang on right now. How am I doing so far? My goal for this month was to submit at least 3 RECs this month. This is my second one! :o -Brandon

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 6 2012, 11:03 AM
Instructor
Brandon, I say 10 smile.gif nice timing, tightness and interpretation! I am really honored man!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 6 2012, 01:26 PM
Instructor
Yo B-Man, this is really cool. I'm loving the sound of that low chug !

I'm giving a 9 because I know you can do the alternate picking a bit better but it's only a minor thing.. the overall attitude and delivery was great cool.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 6 2012, 11:03 PM
Instructor
Great riffing and timing mate! You did a great take and your tone sounds very good. As Ben said, the only detail to improve on this one is the alternate picking when you play the open 4th string. The other parts are excellent. Well done!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 7 2012, 01:23 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Mar 5 2012, 06:43 PM) *
Original lesson: Djent - Time Signatures by Cosmin Lupu

Here's another one of Cosmin's lessons I have been working on for a little while. The rhythm part is very fun to play...just a little hard to hang on right now. How am I doing so far?

My goal for this month was to submit at least 3 RECs this month. This is my second one! ohmy.gif

-Brandon

Sounds very good! I like your touch and I can see you spent time practicing this lesson!
It's not an easy one!
You are rushing a little bit in the beginning but when you got to the main riff it got better! I like this take but I think you can do better if you spend more time practicing it with a click!

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 8 2012, 06:31 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
9.25!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:56 AM