My Arrangement Of Fur Elise, Beethoven Metal!
eMGie
Sep 7 2012, 06:05 PM
GMC:er
I've recorded my arrangement of Beethoven's Fur Elise in metal style. Please check it out:

http://soundcloud.com/marcin-jakubek/ludwig-van-beethoven-fur-elise

Hope you enjoy it. smile.gif
Please tell me what do you think about it, and if you think it would be worth making more arrangements of classical music like this one. smile.gif

Looking forward to hear your opinion! cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
korblitz
Sep 7 2012, 06:52 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Interesting...not my cup of tea music. But it's good.

Keep up the good work!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 7 2012, 07:03 PM
Instructor
Wow, there's some awesome sweeps in there man. Would be very interested to see you record them for a video so we (ok, I mean me..) can see what the hell you're doing there !! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Sep 7 2012, 07:08 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Good stuff! I always enjoy listening to different renditions of this classic as I did this one. And as far as other arrangements, sure why not? go for it!

+Quote Post
Blister
Sep 8 2012, 03:25 AM
Love this! Great job! Beethoven Rocks! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Sep 8 2012, 03:39 AM
I really like it. Fur Elise is one of my favorite classical pieces. What other songs are you going to cover?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Limit
Sep 8 2012, 06:05 AM
Sounds awesome! Should definitely post a video.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 8 2012, 06:10 AM
Cool! Any chance you might share some of the project files in the thread here so folks can see how something this cool is put together? Maybe a list of software/plugins used? Very well done. It's practicallyl a clinic!

Maybe a collab based on a classical arrangement as well?

Congrats!

Todd

+Quote Post
eMGie
Sep 8 2012, 01:41 PM
Wow! Thank you guys! cool.gif

Wow, there's some awesome sweeps in there man. Would be very interested to see you record them for a video so we (ok, I mean me..) can see what the hell you're doing there !! tongue.gif

Sounds awesome! Should definitely post a video.

I think I'll try to make a video with it, thank you. Maybe a whole youtube channel with metal arrangement of classical music! biggrin.gif smile.gif
About sweeps, these are rather basic patterns, with little tapping. I'm really happy that such guitarist as you said that theese are awesome! biggrin.gif

Good stuff! I always enjoy listening to different renditions of this classic as I did this one.

I love classical music, and all kind of renditions smile.gif And as far as I've noticed a many people like 'modern' arrangement of classical music. smile.gif

What other songs are you going to cover?

My favourite composers are: Antonio Vivaldi, Ludwig van Beethoven, Niccolò Paganini and Johann Sebastian Bach. smile.gif So i'm sure it will be something from those genius minds. smile.gif

Cool! Any chance you might share some of the project files in the thread here so folks can see how something this cool is put together? Maybe a list of software/plugins used? Very well done. It's practicallyl a clinic!

Well I used some software as with my previous tracks.

Guitars are recorded with Tone Port (Line6) with Pod Farm.
Bass, string section, piano and choirs are from Halion Software.
Drums are from EZ Drummer with Metal Machine expansion.
And Cubase is my DAW.

Again thank you all for your kind words. smile.gif

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Sep 8 2012, 07:02 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero

Sounds great man! Nice job on the arrangement.

--------------------

+Quote Post
wish to shred
Sep 10 2012, 12:39 PM
hey man i commented on your soundcloud. i love the hramonic sega sounds you get with you sweeps and i would love to know what you did to achieve that sound

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 10 2012, 02:35 PM
Instructor
I'm impressed mate! You did an amazing version of this classical piece. There are many great licks and shred ideas on it. I also agree that it would be very useful if you post a video and share your experience on how you worked on this arrangement. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
eMGie
Sep 16 2012, 04:44 PM
Thank you all! smile.gif Sorry about delay - I was on vacation this week.

Again, I'll try to make a video with me playing this arrangement. smile.gif

About sweeps, well, I don't know maybe its because this sweep is really fast? tongue.gif Maybe that is why it sounds like sega biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:54 AM