Goodbye To Gravity Gig
bleez
Oct 31 2015, 03:39 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Does anyone have any news about this? I know they are friends of Cosmin and his band who were probably there.
Does anybody know of Cosmin is okay?
... and Monica, I hope you are okay.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
Sensible Jones
Oct 31 2015, 04:06 PM
GMC:er
Damn, I just read about this. Sad, sad news indeed. I'll send C-man a message to see what I can find out.
sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 31 2015, 04:47 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
This is the incident you guys are talking about?

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20151031/e...9522008243.html

+Quote Post
bleez
Oct 31 2015, 05:03 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Oct 31 2015, 03:47 PM) *
This is the incident you guys are talking about?

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20151031/e...9522008243.html

yeah.
Im sure cosmins band were going to be there. I hope they are okay.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 31 2015, 05:36 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Cosmin is OK. I was talking to him earlier on FB he lost some dear friends though. Monica was there too , she is also OK. Both lost friends.
Very sad.
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=55146

This post has been edited by Phil66: Oct 31 2015, 11:12 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
bleez
Oct 31 2015, 05:49 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 31 2015, 04:36 PM) *
Cosmin is OK. I was talking to him earlier on FB he lost some dear friends though. Monica was there too , she is also OK. Both lost friend.
Very sad.

well Im glad to hear Monica and Cosmin or okay at least. Thanks for the update Phil.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 31 2015, 06:18 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 31 2015, 08:36 AM) *
Cosmin is OK. I was talking to him earlier on FB he lost some dear friends though. Monica was there too , she is also OK. Both lost friend.
Very sad.

Well that's a relief. My condolences go out to those who were not so fortunate. Thanks Phil.

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 31 2015, 06:19 PM
sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 31 2015, 08:19 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thank you so much guys for your thoughts.
Me and Cosmin we are ok but lots of our friends died last night. At this hour we don't know exactly the number and name of the people who died because still there are unidentified bodies and other are in critical health condition in hospitals.
What can I say is that both guitarists from Goodbye to Gravity are dead and the vocal is in hospital. He has burns on 45% of his body and is intubated.
It's a real tragedy and I don't have words to say how horrible is to see with each passing hour another friend on the list of people who died.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 31 2015, 08:36 PM
My heart goes out to you and yours in this dark time. I grieve for your loss. I am very glad to hear you and Cosmin are OK. This kind of thing happens here in the states too. Not so long ago a Great White concert ran in to the same issue with pyro in a small club.

I't shocking that so many people passed away during this tragedy. It's a reminder to make every moment count, as each moment might be ones last. I will add you both to my prayers as well as those not with us any longer. I have found great solace in prayer of late, due to the illness of my Mother and Father.

Again I'm glad you and Cos are ok smile.gif

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Oct 31 2015, 03:19 PM) *
Thank you so much guys for your thoughts.
Me and Cosmin we are ok but lots of our friends died last night. At this hour we don't know exactly the number and name of the people who died because still there are unidentified bodies and other are in critical health condition in hospitals.
What can I say is that both guitarists from Goodbye to Gravity are dead and the vocal is in hospital. He has burns on 45% of his body and is intubated.
It's a real tragedy and I don't have words to say how horrible is to see with each passing hour another friend on the list of people who died.

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Oct 31 2015, 11:34 PM
Tone Seeker
This is so sad sad.gif Hang in there, Cosmin and take care !

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:39 AM