4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Important Mtp Update!, Must read !
Pedja Simovic
Jan 26 2010, 03:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Boson @ Jan 24 2010, 07:29 PM) *
I still cannot get chat to work on my new computer. For some reason windows 7 will not allow java to load.

Anyone out there know why?

Tony I had problems like that but they got resolved when I logged out and then logged back into the GMC. Also try updating latest version of java and flash. Since you have Windows 7 I would assume that is not an issue with your computer but you never know smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Feb 2 2010, 12:13 AM
Instructor
Guys I am in the chat room right now, if you are around join me HERE

Nobody joined the chat room I was there for about 15 minutes. See you guys tomorrow I hope .

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Feb 4 2010, 02:59 AM
Instructor
Guys I just came back from the gig... Tomorrow if you are around I will do the chat in the afternoon GMT+1 is my time zone so somewhere around 4pm or 5pm sounds doable. I will also post a new thread in theory and harmony board from which you will apply it to your 1st assignment in February. Speaking of assignments, I will also open your new threads tomorrow so make sure you subscribe to your threads for frequent updates!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Boson
Feb 4 2010, 08:17 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Feb 4 2010, 02:59 AM) *
Guys I just came back from the gig... Tomorrow if you are around I will do the chat in the afternoon GMT+1 is my time zone so somewhere around 4pm or 5pm sounds doable. I will also post a new thread in theory and harmony board from which you will apply it to your 1st assignment in February. Speaking of assignments, I will also open your new threads tomorrow so make sure you subscribe to your threads for frequent updates!

Hope the gig went well Pedja smile.gif

--------------------
"Better to live one day as a tiger than a thousand years as a sheep"

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Feb 7 2010, 08:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Boson @ Feb 4 2010, 08:17 AM) *
Hope the gig went well Pedja smile.gif

The gig was great , thanks Tony smile.gif Have another one comming this wednesday!

Guys all your 1st and 2nd assignments are posted in your February MTP threads. Let me know if you have any questions!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Feb 10 2010, 12:04 PM
Instructor
Guys 4 more days until the deadline for your first two assignments in February!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Feb 15 2010, 12:43 AM
Instructor
Guys I am sorry I haven't been on site for last couple of days. I have been feeling sick, some sort of flew or something, headache all day long resting relaxing, I can't focus on anything yet alone to sit in front of computer! I will do my best to post your new assignments tomorrow and respond to all your posts!

--------------------

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Feb 15 2010, 12:55 AM
Learning Roadie
NO problm man .. get well quick =)

+Quote Post
CathShadow
Feb 15 2010, 12:44 PM
QUOTE (ruben_mcn @ Feb 15 2010, 02:55 AM) *
NO problm man .. get well quick =)

+1... being sick is never fun.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Feb 15 2010, 02:20 PM
No problem Pedja ! Hope you'll be well soon !

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Feb 18 2010, 04:32 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot guys. I have been feeling better for past two days, I will post your REC assignment later tonight including your last assignment as well !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Mar 1 2010, 02:55 AM
Instructor
Guys I am down with the flu really bad, hope to recover in next 3-4 days. I am sure you heard and read new MTP rules. Needless to say I am extremely sad and unhappy with new rules. I am really hopping things will change asap as I don't see any good in you guys pausing for 3 months and doing nothing. Lets hope things resolve very soon. Feel free to write me in private message or anywhere on my board.

Pedja

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 9 2010, 07:00 PM
Instructor
April assignments posted for Staffay and Kieran !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
May 15 2010, 06:16 PM
Instructor
For Staffay and Kieran :

I shall post all your May assignments tomorrow. I hope that you can finish the work by the end of the month, if not please don't worry and take your time with them.

Pedja

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
May 17 2010, 05:55 PM
Instructor
NEW MTP PHASE!

Guys I just wanted to let you know that I will be available to mentor for new MTP phase starting in June and ending on 1st of September. If you are interested in studying with me, please contact Chris Evans HERE

--------------------

+Quote Post
stratman79
May 17 2010, 07:10 PM
Learning Rock Star
does that include me too?

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
May 17 2010, 08:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (stratman79 @ May 17 2010, 08:10 PM) *

I am not sure because I think it is for new set of students. Talk to Chris Evans and see what he says about it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
May 19 2010, 03:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (stratman79 @ May 17 2010, 08:10 PM) *

I talked to Chris Evans and was told that you won't be able to continue along with Staffay since you are currently enrolled in MTP. This will be for people that took 3 month brake from MTP or were never involved in one.
I will post your assignments and will give you open time to finish them all, doesn't have to be by 1st of June!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
May 31 2010, 02:26 PM
Instructor
Guys, I will start posting your 1st assignments tomorrow. In the meanwhile if you are around tonight, I will be doing video chat from 10pm GMT+1 timezone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jun 3 2010, 09:54 PM
Instructor
Guys your 1st assignment for June are posted in your corresponding threads! You will notice that deadline is 9th of June for all your 1st assignments. If you feel you will need extra time, please let me know and we can work something out. Never hesitate to ask any questions in your threads or simply visit video chats and ask me those questions in chat. I will be more than happy to go over any of your assignments live in video!
Hope that following 3 months will do a lot of great things for your guitar playing and musical improvement overall.

Pedja

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:40 AM