One And Only Solo?, A lesson on this solo maybe?
hifimannen
Apr 18 2008, 11:32 PM
GMC:er
Hello Karl!

First off, let me say that this site is GREAT!!! I´ve just recently started to play the electric guitar after seven years of acoustic. Let me tell that from the start it was almost as learning to playt the guitar again(almost:)) I´m not that fond of practicing with a metronome, even though I do it at least 15minutes every day because it´s good for me, but I rather learn songs and melodies that will develop my technique. This site gives me just that satisfaction!!!

Anyway, let´s return to the topic...I´m as you can see not that a good guitarist yet that I can tell how this solo is played(Chesney Hawkes - One and only) but every since I heard that song when I was a kid I´ve just loved it!

So maybe you or some other teacher could do a lesson or maybe at least a tab for it???

Thank you in advance and thanks for a great site!!!

Sincerely/Joakim

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by hifimannen: Apr 18 2008, 11:33 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 27 2008, 07:03 PM
GMC Founder
Hello Jonathan tongue.gif

I hope we can - I am bouncing this to the main board so othe risntructors can answer as well!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:28 PM