Customizing Avatar
PanamaMan
Jan 15 2008, 11:35 PM
GMC:er
Hey im pretty new to internet forums.i've read a lot but really never posted in them all that much before this website.I was wondering where everyone gets those cools avatar and signature pictures and banners.I tried a google image seach but no luck.Anyone have any tips for me?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 16 2008, 12:09 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Go to "My Controls" in the top right of the page, and once you do that, look through the list of options till you see "Edit Avatar" and "Edit Signature"

You can insert image links in there, Hope this helped smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jan 16 2008, 03:31 AM
GMC:er
be sure to make it as small as possible because avatars are only allowed to be 100x90, or vice versa, at best.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 16 2008, 04:43 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
If you have a big picture it condenses it for you, mine was originally 400X400 or something.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:24 AM