2 Pages V  < 1 2  
How Did You Find Gmc?, And what Advertising does GMC do?
preownedguitar
Jul 24 2007, 01:08 AM
GMC:er
Clicked on a link looking for guitar gear and or tabs and found one of those site reviewer people. And this was one of the tops. Looked through the site, looked like quality and saw that Kris wasn't a lazy american teacher and tried it out. BTW, I'm from america, and just like foreign things better, like honda for example or a japanese ibanez.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strings:
Any 9-42's for strings.
Amp:
Carvin Bel Air 212 (2x12 50 Watt all tube), Carvin 212E Cabinet (2x12 120w)
Gutars:
Ibanez RG2550e Prestige, Galaxy black
94' Fender Stratocaster Black w/Black pearl pickguard
Pedals:
Keeley Flexi 4x12 Ibanez Tube Screamer
Keeley DS-1 Ultra
Keeley Compressor
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
Pod X3 Live
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aaron
Jul 24 2007, 01:35 AM
kris lured me in here with his tapping lesson on UG

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
DON'T BUG ME ... I'M PRACTICING

Gear: (new) fender strat , 25g frontman amp,
Wishlist: Ibanez Jem, Flying V natural.

+Quote Post
Layzer
Jul 24 2007, 01:54 AM
Hah cool...I can't remember how i got here...i think it was something to do with Kris's Zakk Wylde guitartube.

--------------------
Unity

+Quote Post
chast
Jul 24 2007, 06:12 PM
Learning Roadie
I also can't remember completely how i got here.
But the first video of Kris I saw @ ug, I dont know anymore which lesson this was.
One day I discovered freelicks.net
I thought about registering @gmc but I wasnt sure, if I should pay for a website. And if forgot about it after some months.

Now I have holidays and I also have no lessons when I have holidays wink.gif
So I decided to register here, becuase I saw the videos that were for free and I liked them and now I am happy smile.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
FmX
Jul 26 2007, 01:42 PM
I saw Kris tapping video on UG I think it was, and I learned some basic tapping from that short video and thought this lesson was awesome so I signed up!

Had been a member on another site before, and it was great but really boring, no vids just MP3 and text so I always got bored after 2 days, but I stuck to GMC.

Comming up on 3 months now and I can promise u u'll see me here for another couple of years till I learn everything there is to learn on this site tongue.gif

This post has been edited by FmX: Jul 26 2007, 01:44 PM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 26 2007, 03:36 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (FmX @ Jul 26 2007, 02:42 PM) *
Had been a member on another site before, and it was great but really boring, no vids just MP3 and text so I always got bored after 2 days, but I stuck to GMC.

It's relly interesting what a difference video makes! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Jul 26 2007, 03:45 PM
you guys should think about putting an add in the guitarworld mag. i got it yeasterday and if GMC had an add in it more people could enjoy this site

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 26 2007, 05:48 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I found GMC When i typed in "awesome guitar solo" on youtube and Curious Coincidence came up, i looked up Kristofer Dahl and found this site smile.gif

+Quote Post
Jeff
Jul 26 2007, 05:50 PM
I googled for a Mark Knopfler lead and it lead me to youtube where I saw Kris playing Sultans of Swing on freelicks.net. Then I saw Curious Coincidence and I wanted to learn all of those cool tricks in that song. It wasn't on freelicks originally so I signed up for Masterclass just to learn how to play it. I'm sure glad I did and I've seen GMC grow tremendously since then and it just gets better everyday! It is by far the best guitar site out there. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Tsarpf
Jul 26 2007, 06:01 PM
QUOTE (Aaron @ Jul 24 2007, 03:35 AM) *
kris lured me in here with his tapping lesson on UG

He did the same to me ohmy.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:33 AM