Europa (carlos Santana), Solo
vic_banares
Jul 5 2008, 07:03 PM
GMC:er
Hi All,

Is there any way that y'all can post a lesson for "Europa" by Carlos Santana? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jacmoe
Jul 5 2008, 07:19 PM
Sorry.
Due to licensing issues we cannot cover copyrighted songs, be it lessons or tabs.
Look elsewhere. wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
QUOTE ("Steve Vai")
Start by playing something - a bend, a riff, a scale, a song - very slowly; if you make a mistake, start over; do this over and over, until you can play it flawlessly - and I do mean flawlessly - many times in a row. Next, gradually increase the tempo. Eventually you'll be flailing like a madman.

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jul 5 2008, 07:21 PM
Learning Tone Master
You can request a Carlos Santana lesson or Europe style lesson if you want...I think we already have a santana style lesson by gabriel...

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Nighthawk1
Jul 5 2008, 07:36 PM
I'd also say check out Gabriels lessons because he is talking about Carlos style which helps you a lot if you play the tabs for Europe which can be downloaded for example here http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/

This post has been edited by Nighthawk: Jul 5 2008, 07:37 PM

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 5 2008, 11:28 PM
Instructor
In the style of Santana is possible, but exactly like Santana is obviously not legal because we would use Mr. Santana's song for our purposes and that is not a cool thing to do, simply speaking wink.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 6 2008, 12:14 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Yeah I suggest learning In style of Santana lessons here on GMC...I than trying to transcribe the song by yourself.. Should be a really good practice..

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
jacmoe
Jul 6 2008, 01:34 PM
Check out Santana's website!

He's got video lessons, and TABS to come.

www.santana.com

To find the goodies, navigate Players -> Musicians Corner -> Interactive Lessons.

It's free! laugh.gif

Yes, and you're lucky:
One of the videos is Europa. smile.gif

--------------------
QUOTE ("Steve Vai")
Start by playing something - a bend, a riff, a scale, a song - very slowly; if you make a mistake, start over; do this over and over, until you can play it flawlessly - and I do mean flawlessly - many times in a row. Next, gradually increase the tempo. Eventually you'll be flailing like a madman.

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jul 6 2008, 01:34 PM
Instructor
I'm sorry but you cannot do a lesson about this song, but as somebody have said you can do a "in the style" lesson biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
jacmoe
Jul 6 2008, 01:36 PM
Lucky that the man himself did a lesson on it! smile.gif

--------------------
QUOTE ("Steve Vai")

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:09 AM