I Lost Everything On My Gmc Account!, URGENT
remi
Oct 24 2010, 12:32 PM
GMC:er
hi,

since the new version i lost everything... i mean i could not login into the website using my user name and my pass,so i had to change my user name and i lost the historic i had on GMC..... what's happening guys? how can i get my info back? my former username was jeanv...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/flymosquitofly
Amp: Fender GDEC 3 15
Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Greg Bennett Avion 1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
jeanv
Oct 24 2010, 12:35 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (remi @ Oct 24 2010, 11:32 AM) *
hi,

since the new version i lost everything... i mean i could not login into the website using my user name and my pass,so i had to change my user name and i lost the historic i had on GMC..... what's happening guys? how can i get my info back? my former username was jeanv...

and now i can login with my jeanv account but it says my account has expired and i paid 6 days ago 29 dollars for this month........that's pretty weird, but i cannot access the lessons on a sunday that sucks!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Myspace url: MySpace

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Oct 24 2010, 12:38 PM
Learning Tone Master
Subscriptions hangs with your username. Maybye you paid on the other account?

Whenever something like this happents, you should contact Maria or Kristoffer Dahl, and theyll sort it out for you smile.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 24 2010, 12:38 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Jean,
send a pm to Maria in Admin who should be able to deal with your account issues smile.gif .

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
jeanv
Oct 24 2010, 12:40 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
the thing is now i am connected with my account, i mean the good one, but i can't access the lessons.... and on my paypal account everything is fine!

>> pm sent to maria...

This post has been edited by jeanv: Oct 24 2010, 12:43 PM

--------------------
Myspace url: MySpace

+Quote Post
remi
Oct 24 2010, 12:45 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (jeanv @ Oct 24 2010, 11:40 AM) *
the thing is now i am connected with my account, i mean the good one, but i can't access the lessons.... and on my paypal account everything is fine!

>> pm sent to maria...

and i can access the lessons with the new account named to remi..... sooooo strange!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 24 2010, 05:19 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (jeanv @ Oct 24 2010, 01:40 PM) *
>> pm sent to maria...

That should resolve things. Please ask to have one of your forum accounts deleted aswell since only one per person is allowed!

it's admin's business so I'm closing this thread

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:53 PM