Probably Wrong Forum, But Help Needed.
Duncan
May 15 2008, 12:43 PM
GMC:er
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xRARmrorGU...feature=related

Can anyone find a tab for this? More than Words arranged by Michael Chapdelaine.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
OrganisedConfusi...
May 15 2008, 12:51 PM
I had a look around but I couldn't find anything sad.gif It wasn't on his website which has tabs, ultimateguitar, 911tabs. I don't think it has been tabbed out.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Duncan
May 15 2008, 12:56 PM
Sheet music would work as well.

+Quote Post
petar64
May 15 2008, 08:58 PM
Hi Duncan,

found this one:
http://www.911tabs.com/tabs/e/extreme/more...n_words_tab.htm

Its from Extreme.

Hope this helps

Petar

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 15 2008, 09:14 PM
Instructor
No tabs, but maybe you could learn it by ear. ALso the fingerings are clearly visible.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Duncan
May 16 2008, 01:49 AM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ May 15 2008, 09:14 PM) *
No tabs, but maybe you could learn it by ear. ALso the fingerings are clearly visible.

I was dreading this being the only answer.

+Quote Post
coffeeman
May 16 2008, 02:08 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
wow that kid can play really cool. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
May 16 2008, 02:26 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
That kid rocks!

Petar64 gave you a link to the original Extreme version. It is really a pretty easy song. The kid just picks the vocal line in with the cords. You can see where he is at and the cords when he is playing the vocal line.

You should give this a try. First learn the Extreme version then the rest will make since.

Good luck

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Duncan
May 17 2008, 12:30 AM
Yeah I started working out the Extreme version the other day. It is fairly simple. Once I've got that I'll try and add the vocal melody to it as well.

I also found this video which is beautiful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w_sJfgbH14

Man I can't wait to hold my acoustic guitar again.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:40 PM