2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Happy News
Hisham Al-Sanea
Jun 27 2008, 09:23 AM
Instructor
congrats mate more working now.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Martin la guitar...
Jun 27 2008, 09:33 AM
GMC:er
Congrats mate biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jun 27 2008, 09:42 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Jun 26 2008, 08:59 PM) *
Congrats biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
A warning, keep the guitars out of range the first few years wink.gif

not only the spit ups, my daughter now thinks its great to use biscuits, crayons pretty much anything she can get her hands on to use as picks! or just to generally bash the guitar with blink.gif

QUOTE (tonymiro @ Jun 26 2008, 11:48 PM) *
Also, don't believe Chris here - it doesn't get easier - it just gets different. (Happy but exhausted and confused father of an 8 year old who thinks she's 16 blink.gif !)

Best,
Tony

I think that might be the next phase that I havnt reached yet laugh.gif I have that pleasure to come blink.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 27 2008, 09:48 AM
Lets go fishing!
Congratulations!! biggrin.gif It may be tough to fit your music in at the start, but as smells found it will probably be easier after a while biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Jun 27 2008, 11:40 AM
Learning Roadie
Ya, yet another new chapter is beginning for me in 6 months..
Excited and scared are the best way to explain the feelings i am currently working with.. smile.gif

We will know the gender sometime mid-juli, so that is going to be the next big thing.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 27 2008, 01:28 PM
GMC:er
Congratulations man. It must be a great feeling to know you're bringing new life into the world. I wish you all the best. smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 29 2008, 11:47 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Congrats man!!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:21 AM