Favorite Gmc Lesson, Just Outta curiosity
Kizaze44
May 13 2008, 03:49 PM
GMC:er
Evening Blues - Marcus

Winding Roads - Marcus

Delta Blues 2 - Ivan

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
steve25
May 13 2008, 03:51 PM
Dude, too difficult. But if i had to have an absolute favourite it'd be Winding Roads by Marcus Lavendell. I'm basing this on sound hear but this is the lesson that has inspired me the most and is the lesson that i'll one day be able to play for sure. I haven't attempted it yet, nor will i anytime soon but one day i'll master it

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by steve25: May 13 2008, 03:51 PM

+Quote Post
Matt23
May 13 2008, 04:07 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
There are lots of great lessons on GMC but I'd say my favourites are...

Winding roads -Marcus Lavendell, Lamb of God -Trond Vold, Em Acoustic Lesson -Jerry Ardiancio (have I spelt it right), John Petrucci Melodic Solo - Gabriel Leopardi, Haste - Sean Conklin.

You can see I'm not very decisive. tongue.gif

If I had too choose one it would probably be Winding Roads.

This post has been edited by Matt23: May 13 2008, 04:12 PM

+Quote Post
Pi38
May 13 2008, 04:28 PM
I'd say mine is probably the first Paul Gilbert Style Lesson my Muris. A lot of cool techniques in a fun, musical lesson.

+Quote Post
Canis
May 13 2008, 04:33 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'm really not sure what my favourite is... Whenever I surf around on the site and find a melody I like, I say to myself: "Wow, great song! This is my favourite!" and then, 10 minutes later I find another one and say the same thing tongue.gif
But, if I were to choose one... There's always one that has stood out; Muris' Extreme Neo-classic biggrin.gif It's just so... EXTREME! There's no other words for it! It's my long term goal to learn that one tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
May 13 2008, 04:55 PM
well... a couple of my favourites are:
Koseis "Gran Vals" and "Spanish romance"
Dejans "Raindrops"
Vinods "Etude in Em"(This I play every classical guitar session I have, always)
Als flamencos are all great though they are SO hard some of them!
Marcus' "Winding roads"
Muris' "Em - melodic solo"

Many great lessons here but these stand out to me.

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
kyldeee
May 13 2008, 05:04 PM
I have so many, but my ultimate favorites would be ---
Steve Lukather Style Lesson, and both Mark Knopfler Style Lessons

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
May 13 2008, 05:08 PM
Kris' Phrasing 101 lesson, everytime I need inspiration I turn to that lesson. I'm a big fan of Kris' old 101 lessons, because those are what helped me improve the most. smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
mattacuk
May 13 2008, 05:22 PM
Lets go fishing!
tricky question, I would have to say currently its Muris's Alternate picking 1 !!

But there are stacks of potential favorites out there I just havent tried due to my perfectionism over what im currently doing smile.gif

I know for a fact several of Kris and Marcus's collab lessons could easily be hot favorites wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
AudunESP
May 13 2008, 05:23 PM
winding roads, by marcus lavendel! absolutely!

--------------------
Scales = some boring stuff thats totally unnescesary to create cool music, liek, if ur stupid.

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
May 13 2008, 09:05 PM
Just looked at nocturnal vision for the first time and I had to come here and add it to the list. Now that's an incredible tune!

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:45 PM