15 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
I Love Gmc!, Hey.. whats all the comotion here???
ActiveX
Mar 21 2008, 11:40 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Mar 21 2008, 03:39 PM) *
Then why you post here if you dont give a flying f***? smile.gif Leave it on those, who do, while you can just go back to buisness.. Whats the problem? smile.gif

It's just all the fighting bro...it's bringing me down - I'm not pissing on anyone in particular. Relax tongue.gif

I really do give a BIG flying f*** about this place and the people here...that's why I hate seeing stuff like this. A good discussion is one thing, but this has gone on too long now.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ActiveX: Mar 21 2008, 11:50 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Mar 21 2008, 11:41 PM
Get to da Chopper!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Mar 21 2008, 11:42 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Well.. if someone has problem or thinks, things can be better, or he just feels, that somethings wrong, I think its good to tell it to others... I prefer honesty before tranquility..

But still.. I would leave the mods to decide..

Btw. deeproots, what does that picture mean?biggrin.gif I cannot translate it (I am tired so maybe thats it:D )

This post has been edited by Jakub Luptovec: Mar 21 2008, 11:44 PM

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Mar 21 2008, 11:51 PM
They are just guitar lessons... thats it.... youre paying for guitar lessons, who cares if you visit one site or another?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 21 2008, 11:52 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
+1 with Jakub - whilst there is still something to positively discuss and air then maybe we should do so.

BTW - I think Deeproots pic means something along the lines of 'can we all just have a hug now?'???

(Yes imo but doesn't mean the conversation is done wink.gif ).

Cheers,
Tony

(Ducks before all the brickbats start flying.)

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Mar 21 2008, 11:55 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Mar 21 2008, 10:52 PM) *
BTW - I think Deeproots pic means something along the lines of 'can we all just have a hug now?'???

(Yes imo but doesn't mean the conversation is done wink.gif ).

Indeed it does smile.gif

QUOTE (tonymiro @ Mar 21 2008, 10:52 PM) *
(Ducks before all the brickbats start flying.)

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Mar 21 2008, 11:56 PM
Learning Tone Guru
I am going of to bed.. its 10 after midnight here, so I wont be much useful for debate.. .but tomorrow 4th day of brickfighting can start.. Do you imagine, how huge quantity of bad feelings and tension were released?smile.gif (almost) everyone said what he needed and most of us can be happy once again..

From time to time.. i think, that dispute is needed.. to be honest, for at least short time..
The water cleans, air refreshes.. and we all are happy once again smile.gif Dont Ya think? smile.gif

Good night lads smile.gif
*gets hit by brick into head and falls unconsious*

This post has been edited by Jakub Luptovec: Mar 21 2008, 11:57 PM

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
ActiveX
Mar 22 2008, 12:02 AM
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Mar 21 2008, 03:56 PM) *
From time to time.. i think, that dispute is needed.. to be honest, for at least short time..
The water cleans, air refreshes.. and we all are happy once again smile.gif Dont Ya think? smile.gif
Good night lads smile.gif

Have a good night man...and don't worry I'm still happy;
I just don't like disputes and confrontations, they make me uncomfortable...
but that is another issue that I will be bringing up with my psychotherapist blink.gif

This post has been edited by ActiveX: Mar 22 2008, 12:03 AM

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Mar 22 2008, 12:04 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Mar 21 2008, 10:56 PM) *
*gets hit by brick into head and falls unconsious*

laugh.gif

some good things can come out of debate for sure smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 22 2008, 12:14 AM
QUOTE (Smells @ Mar 22 2008, 12:04 AM) *
laugh.gif

some good things can come out of debate for sure smile.gif

Apart from the bump on my head blink.gif . Ouch, ouch, ouch.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 22 2008, 01:13 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Mar 22 2008, 12:14 AM) *
Apart from the bump on my head blink.gif . Ouch, ouch, ouch.

Hey you shouldn't be replying to another Seniors or moderators post!!! Ooops, I did too, just hope it's not three mod posts in a row, that would make elite hat-trick [insert the appropriate smiley since I can't recall the code for eyeballing one and proxy server makes it impossible for me to select]

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 22 2008, 01:19 AM
Sorry, mia culpe, lo siento. blink.gif

O heck I've done it again (Britney where are you???).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Mar 22 2008, 02:13 AM
just to break the mod spree biggrin.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Mar 22 2008, 02:15 AM
x2

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 22 2008, 02:31 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator

wink.gif

+Quote Post
RobM
Mar 22 2008, 05:09 AM
QUOTE (Tjchep @ Mar 21 2008, 03:29 PM) *
Can you just lock this thread? smile.gif

Please?

To be honest I'm really surprised that this thread and all of it's posts have not been deleted off of the GMC site. I mean what with all of the negativity in this thread who would want that on a board so full of people blowing smoke up each others butts? Rofl, what really gets me is how really close to the truth Goliath really was with what he said about the seniors and how people will just about agree with anything they say to get a few brownie points from it.

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
RobM
Mar 22 2008, 05:14 AM
QUOTE (RobM @ Mar 22 2008, 12:09 AM) *
To be honest I'm really surprised that this thread and all of it's posts have not been deleted off of the GMC site. I mean what with all of the negativity in this thread who would want that on a board so full of people blowing smoke up each others butts? Rofl, what really gets me is how really close to the truth Goliath really was with what he said about the seniors and how people will just about agree with anything they say to get a few brownie points from it.

forget it

This post has been edited by RobM: Mar 22 2008, 05:18 AM

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
RobM
Mar 22 2008, 05:15 AM
QUOTE (RobM @ Mar 22 2008, 12:14 AM) *
I just noticed the mods playing moron again, I wonder how long it will take one of the followers to place a post that kisses their arse? I'm betting that will happen before I finish this edit. Hey, what do I know, everything I've said is incorrect acording to the clique, er um mods.

Consider this my last post, it's getting childish and I want no part of that.

This post has been edited by RobM: Mar 22 2008, 05:17 AM

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Mar 22 2008, 05:23 AM
im really confused about the last 3 posts..

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Mar 22 2008, 08:30 AM
Learning Tone Guru
Good morning... I am confused too. maybe autor is confused as well?biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:12 AM