Allegaeon (metal Band) On Livingin Debt
Todd Simpson
Nov 8 2016, 11:52 PM
GMC:er
Melodic Metal (Or just Metal honestly) band ALLEGAEON have recently come under fire for posting a vid talking about their financial situation (GRIM financial situation I should say), and for starting a PATREON (crowd funding) page to help fund them as a band. Here is the vid that started the fuss

One singer from another metal band, bopped over to youtube to make a vid calling these guys losers essentially and trying to punk them. Sad to see musicians bagging on other musicians for just trying to earn enough money to eat and repair the ancient little van that they tour in. Also, I'm all for crowd funding in that it's up the the CROWD to fund or not. If a band that makes good music, can't afford to tour anymore, because they are so crushed with debt, I see that as a bad thing. Starting a patreon thing to let folks give money to allow the music to continue, I see as a good thing. Sure, anything involving money can be abused, but these guys are not millionaires. One works in a pet shop.

Whaddya think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Todd Simpson   Allegaeon (metal Band) On Livingin Debt   Nov 8 2016, 11:52 PM
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:42 AM